fuck the world

izuku pov 

after me and yu became friends he also became the only one i trused because my grandparents although they looked sweet and inocent on the inside , they in reality used people and forced people to do there biding . so within a year i had brought one of those tour buses that stars use while travleing me and yu  basicly we went round the world just spending time talking to people and seeing the world and having fun seeing things that we wouldnt see anywhere else . i can cook and i taught yu how to cook and how to fight i trained him . while we travled we went round training with other dojo's and learning diffrent styles we even went to some street fights which were fun .

we tried all sorts of food , we went through the suberbs . you see people claim that the best food and people are in the fanceyest places but i disagree . the places that people set up there'er own places cook there own recipes that burst with flavours that you could never get in a resteraunt and the couler the feel , its so inviting because thats what the people are like . theres so much more to it there unquic nothings the same and its forever changing . it vibrant and diffrent so much so its somthing you will never get used too , in a good way . when we where travleing i kept having my grandparents try and bring me back i think i only ever sent one messge to them and that was screw you and then they were talking about me changing the world and i sent them a messge and i quote this tell you what fuck the world fuck you fuck everyone leave me alone im trying to enjoy travling its more educational and fun than being at the temple plus im learning more about martail arts  yeah i said that to them after that they stoped contacting me .

you see olny me , all might , my grandparents and yu know about my powers and im good friends with all might long story short he wanted to give me his quirk so he had a sucesor and that i didnt get bullied so much and then i explaind the whole situation to him about how i hid my quirks . so all through the trips me and yu met up with him and kept in contact with him alot so yeah he is a friend of mine . anyway i found out that yu's quirk is being able to change his hands in to water wich he can shape and form into anythink he wants that includes blades . to me that quirk is amayzing like evry other quirk there is . 

one day while me and yu were in england all might calls us and ses " izuku your gradmother died and your grandpa died a day after her because you are the only hair and they left it in your name so you will need to come back to japan and fulfill your spot or do i have to track your ass down " i say ok and i turn to yu and sed " we have to go back to japan i now own the temple "he cheers and we headed back to the temple and all might said hi and i greated him back yu followed behind and said " sooo what yaa gonna do now izu-chan " i turn and say " i dont know yu-chan i surpose make sure things run smoothly stop the beatings change the higharaky and well train " he then asks " what am i to do " i contiue walking and say " that's easy you train with me and make sure that i dont forget things and make sure i do my job well this is if its ok with you of course " then he ses " so the usal then , so im keeping you out of troble " he raises an eye brow and i nod my head he humms and we contiue walking 

we get to our training grounds i turn to himand say " im not going to let anyone come up here anymore apart from me you or all might , one for peoples safty two i like to train alone with you and all might as the acception . and whenim in a bad mood if a apprentice or somthing comes up here they would be dead " me and yu both know my nature and how strong it can be as well for the fact yu knows it is for everyones safty i turn and say " so tell all the members they cant go up here anymore and it not like im training them im only training you " yu turns and ses " i know you hate using your powers so lets get this place set up and we will tell them all in a weeks time after class one a gets here so then everyone knows " i humm this time 

so we started seting this place up and all might comes up to the training ground we are setting up and he ses " yeah i was leaning behind a wall and the students where complaining that you are a lazy bastered and that you wasted money traveling for no reason , they where saying you dont train people and that they will plan to over through you " i was already aware of this " they were also saying your a quirkless bastered who shouldnt have any power given to him because he was born with no power " i turn to all might " dont think i wasnt already aware of this and please tell them that one i know exactly what they are saying and two there shall be a meeting after class 1A arives about my travels the perouse why i wont train any of them and i might let slip what my quirks are . " he started walking back down the mountin and shouted " will do " 

" are you sure about this " i turn and say " when you lie the truth dosent stay hidden for long and since they already want to get rid of me i think it would be best to give them the truth and see what they think , considering there nature and how it was encoreged i want to get rid of it but there actions are too rash , harsh and well they oversly dont know what the fuck they are doing so its time for a fresh wake up call " then yu turns around from where he was buliding a drinks bar and said " dude serousily your way too wise for a 17 year old and let me gusse you already know that every thing is going to be fine "