The Hospital

Jisoo called the ambulance as quick as she could as Lisa cried while holding Rose's hand in hers.

Jennie laid a hand on the girl as she tried to comfort her but couldn't.

"Their on their way." Jisoo informed.

Jennie nodded as she saw how heart broken Lisa looked when Rose was really almost out of breath.

"Please don't leave me! My life won't be the same without you! Rosie please don't die on me!" Lisa sobbed as Jisoo held tears in her eyes as Jennie watched closely.

As the sirens from the ambulance outside were heard as Jennie tried to pry Lisa's arms off of Rose as she took the girl outside.

"It's going to be alright Lisa. Trust me on this." Jisoo whispered.

Lisa cried even more on Jisoo's shirt which was now soked from her tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next day.

Rose woke up slowly to a bright light as she saw that she was in a bright white room.

She also saw Lisa sitting next to her she didn't see Jisoo or Jennie with her at all.

"Where is she? Are you alright?" Sana asked worried.

Rose couldn't speak as she was paralysed.

"What's wrong with her?" Sana asked Lisa.

"She almost died from not breathing last night." Lisa muttered.

Sana stopped asking questions as she knew how sad and hurt Lisa looked as all she could do was to comfort the girl.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. Soon once Chaeyoung's released then we can all go celebrate my treat but till then we just have to be patient." Sana comforted.

Lisa sniffled as her eyes were starting to become teary again.

"Alright. You must be her friends I'm doctor Mason." Mr. Mason says.

Sana bowed to him as Lisa fakes a small smile.

"How is she doctor?" Lisa asked.

"Well, technically there was no harm so your friend is going to be just fine." Mr. Mason informed.

Sana and Lisa sighed out of relief.

"But, she did suffer an mental disorder when she was younger."

"A mental disorder?" Sana questioned.

"Rose never told me anything about a mental disorder." Lisa muttered.

"I'm sorry Ms. Manoban what was that." Mr. Mason proclaimed.

Sana glanced at Lisa rather curious and suspicious.

"Huh? Oh nothing." Lisa reconstructed.

Mr. Mason held a smirk on his face as he goes to speak again.

"Your friend has an illness that will affect her health and cause her death." Mr. Mason explained.

Lisa was about to cry as Sana wiped her tears with just the pad of her thumb.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Back at home.

Jisoo and Jennie heard the front door open as they saw Lisa but also Sana as well.

"So.." Jisoo said.

"Is Rose going to be alright?" Jennie asked.

Lisa walked off to her room as Sana sighed and frowned.

"Yeah she's going to be just fine." Sana informed.

Jisoo and Jennie sighed in relief and hope.

"But, she has a mental disorder that can affect her health and can cause her death as well."

Jisoo had a horrified look in her eyes as Jennie was very scared for Rose at the moment.

Sana went to Lisa's room to go comfort her again and to tell her that everythings going to be okay.