Cold Car Trouble *smut*

Evan's POV
Tyler was here in Canada and it was winter. Of course. We were on our way to get some lunch and I thought Tyler got gas in his car but once I looked at the gas tank from E to F I knew he didn't get any.
"Tyler." I grumbled.
"What is it fuck nut?" He asked still looking at the road.
"We're in the middle of no where aren't we?" I asked looking at the road as well.
"Maybe. Don't worry I'm not lost." He told me. I rolled my eyes at my idiotic best friend who's driving to somewhere and now we're going to be stuck out here in the freezing cold without anywhere to get gas.
"I thought you said you were going to get gas you idiot. I can see you didn't." I said and when we came to a stop he looked at the E to F. His expression changed quickly.
"Oh no. Not again." He face palmed himself and groaned.
"What? What happened?" I asked a little worried.
"My car has been a little weird lately with the gas supply. I haven't gone to check because that would give me a longer time to come visit you." He explained. I blushed as he thought about me. I mean I don't like him do I?
"O-Oh. So why did you have to be an idiot by not checking your car before you came here? I mean that would the logical thing to do." I told him folding my arms and looked out my window.
"I know but again, I didn't want you to wait for me. I know I can be a fucking idiot but I just didn't want to wait longer than I had to." We were in silence for a bit. I didn't know what else to say. All I really wanted to do was just kiss him for some reason.
"Dammit! We're almost out." Tyler cussed. He pulled over and we decided to call someone to come get us.
Out in the fucking cold. I tried rubbing my arms for warmth but it wasn't working that much. I saw Tyler retreat to the backseat. I looked behind and saw him beckon me to come to him.
"C'mon. You don't want to freeze." He said and I nodded. I crawled to the backseat with him and he brought me closer to his chest.
I blushed a deep red and snuggled next to him. He put his arms around my body and hugged me close.
"So how's Kino?" I asked breaking the silence.
"Oh he's an asshole as usual. But at least he keeps my company." Tyler answered. I shrugged and just relaxed.
After a while I felt Tyler's hand go near my area. I didn't mind right now. I just wanted to be warm in this damn cold. I mean sure I love to play hockey and do snowball fights but just sitting in a car in the cold it terrible.
But something didn't feel right. For some reason I was getting hotter. I looked down and saw what I would've never thought to see.
Tyler was palming me.
"W-What the fuck?" I asked and looked at Tyler who was blushing like mad.
"Shh. If you want more say something. But if you don't then I'll stop." He told me taking his hand out. But the thing is I wanted more.
"No, no! Please don't stop." I begged pulling on his hand and turned myself to face him. He looked at me confused then smiled.
"Why? You gay now?" He asked smirking. I blushed and burried my face into his chest.
"Maybe." I said in a muffled voice. He lifted my chin up towards his and smirked evilly.
"You know. It'll take some time for those guys to get here sooo..." He trailed off and I knew where this was going.
"Nope. I'm not doing that." I told him shaking my head. I sat up and was about to get up and back to my front seat but Tyler grabbed my waist and pulled my closer to him. Our faces almost touching.
I couldn't do this. I can't do this. But I want to so bad.
While my thoughts scrambled Tyler kissed me snapping me out of my thoughts. I stared at him but slowly my eyes closed as I melted into the kiss.
Tyler's hands were still on my waist and he started grinding under me. Jesus. I couldn't hold my moans in anymore.
So what happened is that I let out slight moans between the kiss. Tyler pulled away and took off my scarf. Showing my neck for his savoured teeth to sink into.
He licked his dry lips making them nice and soft. Then he started nibbling my neck with pleasure. Finding my sweet spot near my shoulder. I bit my lip trying to keep in the moans.
"Oh stop that you bitch." Tyler told me. His ocean blue eyes filled with lust. I was so hot right now, and I could tell he is too.
I started taking off my coat and hat. Tyler followed and moved his hand down towards my clothed boner.
He went down and into my jeans and boxers and started pumping me fast.
"O-Oh my god~ T-Tyler~" I moaned and covered my mouth to keep all of that in. Then I heard my zipper being undone and felt the cold air touch my skin as he pulled off my boxers as well.
I shrieked at the sudden touch. Tyler kissed the tip and then he took it whole. Feeling his warm and wet saliva was so weird at first but it went from weird to amazing.
I felt him swirl his tongue around as he bobbed his head faster. I uncovered my mouth and gripped Tyler's brunette messy hair. I bucked my hips giving him a deep throat.
He didn't seem to mind at all. I felt my stomach churn. Oh no, I knew what that meant. But I also didn't want to have Tyler's car a mess.
"T-Tyler mhn...I-I'm close~ S-Stop, please." I told him. He stopped and stared at me. Sadness in his expression.
"Oh my god." I panted. Tyler smirked as he got closer.
"Why did you want me to stop?" He asked.
"I didn't want your car a mess because of me." I told him blushing of embarrassment. Can't believe I said that! Stupid Evan!
"Oh don't worry. I can clean that shit up when we get to a town you know. Unless you want to wait." Tyler said getting up and tried getting my clothes.
"No! Fine, do more and make me yours." I told him pulling his hand back down. I smiled and he smiled as well. He gentle and warm smile.
"Now. What shall I do huh?" He asked himself.
"I think I know." Tyler started undoing his jeans and took them off along with his boxers. He sat back and pulled me onto his lap. I felt something go into my ass. I screamed in pain and gripped his shoulders.
"If it hurts then we can stop." He suggested with a concerned look on his face.
"N-No. Keep going." I told him and started thrusting at a good and slow pace.
"Mhn~ S-So good~" I moaned. I felt myself heating up pretty fast. The cold was nothing now.
"Faster?" Tyler asked. I nodded in response and gripped him tighter.
"F-Faster...AH~! Harder~!" I screamed. Tyler went faster and harder hitting my prostate every time sending waves up my spine. This felt amazing. Being gay is amazing especially with Tyler.
"Hmn~ T-Tyler~" I whispered sexually in his ear.
"What is it baby~?" He asked.
"O-Oh god~ Fuck m-me harder d-daddy~! So I c-can't walk~!" I stuttered and screamed. He pulled it out and I whined wanting it back in.
He hushed me and turned me onto my hands and knees. God. Then he rammed into me real hard. I felt tears form in my eyes.
"Jesus Christ! AH! Fucking goddamn bitch ass mother fucker!" I cussed so much because it felt so good.
After about fifteen more minutes of Tyler fucking me, I came and so did Tyler inside me.
He pulled it out and grabbed some tissue from the front. He quickly cleaned up and I did also.
We put our clothes back on and cuddled until those guys got here.
"Wanna do that again sometime?" Tyler asked resting his head on mine.
"Definitely." I answered.
"Hey Evan. Will you be my boyfriend?" I nodded and smiled deeply. He turned me around and kissed me making our lips move in sync. He bit my lower lip and I let him enter.
We fought for dominance and Tyler won since I was still weak from him fucking me in the ass so much. But it was worth it.
We pulled away seeing a string of saliva was seen and I blushed. I wiped my mouth and continued to wait.
They soon showed up and we got out of the car. They towed it while we got to ride in a truck with one of the workers.
I held Tyler's hand and he gripped mine tighter. He looked back to me and lifted my hand then kissed it lightly.
"You guys are such a cute couple." I blushed and looked away.
"Aww Evan. Your so shy." Tyler teased.
"Shut up! I'm not when we're alone." I told him sticking my tongue out him like a child.
~Time Pass~
After they finished the car we drove and got some gas then went for something to eat cause we were starving.
After our linner (Lunch and Dinner mixed together. I made it up ok!) we went back to my house and watched some movies. I felt my eyes get heavy.
And soon I felt a kiss on my forehead.
Third Person
Tyler placed a kiss on the sleepy Evan.
Evan smiled before he went to sleep and then was out cold. Making cute little snores while he slept.
Tyler picked up Evan bridal style and he put Evan to bed and got into bed with him, pulling the covers over them.
"Goodnight Evan. I love you." Tyler whispered and fell asleep with Evan in his arms.
Alright I made another one! Jesus. I did my idea I hope you guys liked it.
Byee and goodnight