Ch.3 Gas Mask

Toby wondered what Ell ment. But oh well "Toby? dude c'mon" Nick said smiling and pulling on his arm and draging him out the room "Can I please finish unpacking!?" Toby asked angerly  "Nope! We have to go Oliver and Matsu" Nick replied "Ugh!" Toby groaned "What the fuck is wrong with everyone". 
Nick continued to drag Toby to a room with a slightly opened door "Oliver we have a newbie!" Said the red head "Oh Yay! Its nice to meet new faces" said a small brunette wearing bandages all over his hands "What happened to your hands?"Toby asked  "Toby don't ask questions like that out of the blue!" Nick said nudging Toby's arm "Sorry?" Said Toby
"Its ok sir" Oliver said choking on tears "What happened to Ollie?" Said two voices in unison "Oh did the newbie ask about his hands?" asked  a female voice "Yes..."  Said Nick "Oh, Ollie don't cry!"
Said the same voices running up to the smaller male and hugging him "I'm fine...can you please let me go?" Oliver asked "Sure!" Said a pale taller girl with three multi colored hair. "Um...Nick can we go?" Toby asked "Uh...sure dude" Nick replied "Bye Oliver, Yuka, Red" He said quickly walking out with Toby fallowing behind.
"RUN! EVERYBODY RUN!!" Screamed Angie with Ell fallowing her still holding hands "What's going on?" Asked Toby
...
"Nick?" 
..."Nick where are you?" Toby asked Nick was gone he must've ran off with those two
"A Mewie" (newbie) said a girl in a gas mask she had two long green ponytails and a orange dress "Um...yes?" Toby said giving her a confused look
"Ib dat a mfhucing quesboin?"(is that a fucking question?) She asked aiming a blow torch at Toby "...No" he replied nervously "I'm mored ob vou blerdly" (I'm bored of you already) She said about to pull the trigger "Hold on sweetie!" Said a slim girl with black hair, leaning foward wrapping her arms around the other females waist "blows mot tge lime beathret! I blanna fill kius mewie!!" (Nows not the time sweetheart! I wanna kill this newbie!) The green haired girl shouted "I know you do honey but we gotta get ready for bed" said the other female lifting up the other's gas mask and kissing her cheek "N-Not in front of the newbie!" Exclaimed the other girl "Dude sorry I left ya'!" Nick said between breaths "Oh hey Nick so do you know the newbie?" Asked the black haired  girl "Yeah this is Toby, Toby this is Lily and gas mask is Ed but Lilly calls her donut or somethin'..." Nick said "Ok night you guys, Oh and don't fuck each other~" Lily said giggling walking away "C'mon donut~"
"God she's annoying" Said Toby and Nick walking back to their rooms.