How You Met

Harry: You were walking around Florish and Blouts looking for your school books for first year when you grabbed the book A Magical Theory when you felt someone else grab the book from the other side of the shelf. You peeked through the shelf to find a blushing raven haired boy with round glasses averting your gaze. "Oh..uh, sorry." he stuttered. You smiled and blushed. "It's fine. I'm (Y/N). (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." you said smiling. "Nice to meet you (Y/N). I'm Harry. Harry Potter." he said. " Well see you around Harry Potter." you said, smiling and leaving to pay for your book.

Ron: You were about seven or so when your father took you to "Bring your child to work day" at the Ministry. He was really good friends with Arthur Weasley. "(Y/N) this is Arthur and these are his kids. Um, Ginny, Fred, George and.... and..." your father stuttered forgetting the shortest red haired boy's name. "I'm Ron. . " the boy finally said. "I'm (Y/N). " you said then, walking off with with your father.

Fred: You and Fred met through one of his pranks. Him and his twin had set up a paint bucket to land on Proffesor Snape's head when he walked in. Instead, you walked in when Snaps was supposed to and were splattered in red paint. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! That wasn't meant for you! It was meant for Snape! Not you!" rambled a red headed boy in front of you. "It's alright. I hate Snape too. I'm (Y/N) by the way." you said. "I'm Fred. " he said smirking at you.

George: Mrs. Weasley and your mother were good friends since their Hogwarts years. You were always at the Weasley's home and had known everyone since you were an infant.

Draco: You met him in first year after he was rejected by Harry. Draco was sitting on the stairs, sad. You went to sit next to him and said, "Don't worry about him. I'll be your friend. " you said. "Really? Thanks. I've never had a real friend. " he said, looking at you. "Well, if we're going to be friends you should know my name. I'm (Y/N). (Y/N) (Y/L/N). " you said extending your hand for him to shake. He gladly took it and responded, "I'm Draco. Draco Malfoy."

Cedric: You were in your first year and just couldn't find the damn Herbology classroom! It was your first period! You couldn't be late! You were so frantic you  accidently bumped into a boy with brown hair and pale eyes. "Sorry. I was just looking for the Herbology classroom. I can't be late to first period!" you rambled. "Hey. It's fine. " said the boy putting a hand on your shoulder. "You do know it's Saturady. Right?" he said arching an eyebrow. You felt your cheeks flush red. "Uh..." you stuttered. He gave a laugh. "I'm Cedric by the way. " he said saving you from total embarrassment. "I'm (Y/N) . " you said smiling.