Information on the last 14 years

When Emily discovered that Rory was pregnant she insisted that Rory take over hers and Richard's house and keep it in the family, Rory happily accepted the offer. Rory got her Masters and became an English teacher at Chilton and oversees the Franklin. She has raised Abigail by herself for the last 13 years (with of course help from family). Christopher insisted on helping when he found out and set up a bank account for Rory with enough money in it to put Abi through any schools she wants and then some.  Lorelai and Luke are doing great the annex to the inn was a huge hit and Sookie came back full time shortly after the annex was complete. Luke remodeled and expanded the apartment above the diner and April now lives there with her 5 year old son Conor. April found out she was pregnant by the guy she had been dating for 2 years and he bailed so she raises Conor by herself with the help of family. (Her and Rory have become quite close) Emily is still in Nantucket and doing well.
Rory has kept in touch with Finn over the years and Finn knows about Abi and that Logan is her father but was sworn to secrecy by Rory to which he's held true to even though he tried to convince Rory she needed to tell Logan.