epilogue

There was an enticing way in which that dark blue, strapless dress captured her body, tightly and elegantly like a doting lover. It contrasted beautifully with the softness of her skin and the glimmer of diamond accessories. Looking at her really carefully, how she bended lower than was necessary, when reaching or handing over something revealing a tantalizing cleavage; how she kept flicking the stray curl of her loosely but nicely tied hair from the fair skin of her neck; the way in which she bit the corner of her luscious lip and the many times she kept offering to get more juice or salad or whatever else a guest requested, from the kitchen, her curvaceous hips swaying teasingly, he deduced the feline was seducing him.

Someone asked for peas and courteous, beautiful, little wife was only too eager to lean across the table and reach for the bowl, her plunging neckline all but gave him a display of her breasts. They'd filled out deliciously since the birth of their son six months ago and the wild thing had indulged him in more than one fantasy with regards to the beautiful globes. As he ogled, her lips twitching in a suppressed grin, he realised she was really toying with him. There was an immediate twitch in his slacks before they tightened awfully.

"Look at you, you're so cute." Cooed an enchanted Gabrielle who'd refused to release, Archie, their six months son since she arrived at their home.

In an attempt to distract himself from his wife's mischievous conduct, he smiled at Gabby. "He'll be running about so soon and maybe as his godmother you'll delegated with finding him a girlfriend to corner him down once in a while."

"Well, Tiffany's sister we'll be here in three months. So that's settled!" Beamed a heavily pregnant Angie.

Beside her Morgan growled. "That's my little girl you're talking about, sweetheart."

She shot him a glare and he gulped nervously, everyone watching their interaction with amusement. "Both my girls are beautiful. Of course boys will be flocking around them like bees to flowers."

He nodded in agreement. "No doubt about that. But all I'm saying is they are still too young to_"

"I'm six, daddy. That's not little!" Yelled Tiffany from where she sat fawning over Archie. "And he's so cute." The girl insisted.

Laughter ensued as the couple who'd been invited for thanksgiving continued bickering. Warren had been utterly against it at first, the lovesick puppy in him too insecure with a reunion between his wife and her first love. But with a heartfelt profession of love and passionate lovemaking from his wife, he'd found himself relaxing to the idea. The two had been awfully close once but as Warren watched Morgan paying undivided attention to his pregnant wife and Warren's wife, Rose, continuously teasing him, he altogether warmed to the idea.

Since they married, which was on Rose's forth month of expectancy, they'd been inexplicably happy and utterly blissful when their son came. They'd bought a house in the city, a colossal mansion they intended to bring up their kids in. Seeing as Rose wasn't ready to be separated from Gabrielle who stopped being Rose's substitute assistant and went back to her writing and philanthropy, the woman had ensured they located near each other.

It was a beautiful life and Warren couldn't help fall deeply in love with his wife all over again everyday. And talking of his wife, she was staring at him.

***

How did he manage to look so handsome without trying. She was aware of Morgan's occasional bickering with his wife, a sweet thing with the biggest heart after mother Teresa and Gabrielle. She was also aware of the purrs and coos from Tiffany who was growing pretty fast and a Gabrielle who wouldn't take her eyes off Rose's son. From the corner of her eyes, she spotted her father, like always, too engrossed in eating to follow a conversation and a Leon that kept his eyes on his wine glass- the fifth one at least- and Gabrielle.