The Weekend

Ring... Ring... Ring... "Ugh this girl need to pick up."

"Sassy hey girl what's up?"

"Girl I got some tea for you. "

"Oh lord let me sit down for this one sound like you in yo hoe phase again who is it this time?"

"First of all I am not a hoe thank you very much it's not my fault niggas getting treated the way they treat females."

"I hear you sassy."

"Ugh you know I hate that name."

"Girl I dont know why cause you always sassy and niggas love that."

"Yeah you right." I laughed out loud

"So what's the tea?" Lyrics asks while pouring herself some Chardonnay.

"Well I been talking to this guy name Sean and it's been goin..."

"Wait a minute lil hoe, almost made me choke on my wine."

"First of all, it's not that serious and don't interrupt me you know I hate that shit." Sassy says while rolling her eyes

"Naw fuck that sassy that nigga is in a relationship."

"And! You act like I gives a fuck I mean he cant be too happy if he texting me and asking me to come see him."

"Sassy I love you and everything but I don't think this a good idea for you to be talking to him. That's gon end up some messy ass shit and I don't want to be the one to tell you I told you so."

"Lyric what are you talking bout I dont have feelings for the dude it's just all fun and sex."

"Sassy just be careful all jokes aside you know the saying goes you play with fire you might just get burned."

"I know what I'm doing lyric as long as I dont catch feelings for him Im good and trust me it will never get to that point."

"Okay sassy just warning you love you I have to go these clients heads aint gon get done themselves."

"Yeah I feel you go head and do ya thang girl I'll talk to you later.
Incoming text message: What you doing?
Nothing why what's up
Come outside you bout to chill wit me
I step outside and get inside Sean car.

"I mean you wasn't gonna ask if I wanted to spend time with you or nothing."

"Naw cause I know your answer was gonna be yes thats why I just popped up."

"So where are we going?"

"You sure do ask alot of questions."

"Sorry I just like to be informed of things. Especially knowing that you got a girl wouldn't want her seeing you out with me."

"Oh don't worry bout that I told her I was going on a business trip for the weekend."

"Okay kool I guess this weekend is ours then."

"Oh Sassy every weekend is our weekend."
At that moment I swear I melted hearing him say that. Wherever we was going didn't matter to me anymore just as long as I got to spend it with him nothing else in life really matters.