A hoe gon be a hoe

Incoming text message: Hey bae I know you said you are on a business trip but I just had to let you know that I miss you and can't wait to see you Monday.
"I'm glad you waited to read it until after we were done I can't stand being interrupted."

"Oh yeah I know I don't too much like it either but that was my girl texting me."

"Yeah I hate to be rude but this weekend is all about us."

"Yeah I feel you Sassy but she still my girl and I got to answer her text so she won't suspect nothing."

"If she's a smart girl she wouldn't suspect a thing."

"You right but still it's just how our rule always text each other no matter what if either party can't answer phones."

"I guess you one of them dudes who let your girl tell you what to do she control the relationship huh?"

"Naw you got it all wrong she don't control it we just respect each other that's all."

"Well enough about her I'm ready for round two."

"Damn I just gave you my all in round one."

"Now you know damn well that wasn't nothing we usually go back to back."

"You right cause I gotta keep you happy."

"Indeed you do."
Ring... Ring... Ring..
"Ugh this better be good you know this weekend is my time to spend with Sean."

"Yeah I know but this is serious somebody burned my damn shop down."

"Are you serious Lyric I mean you do have a hell of a lot of enemies it could be anybody. Why would somebody do that to you?"

"Exactly like I worked too hard to open this shop up and people want to just see me fail."

"Well that's because people are jealous of you. You will be okay Lyric just thank God you got insurance to cover the loss and damages boo everything will be alright I promise."

"So then how the hell I'm gonna make some money now though?"

"Lyric are you serious just do like you did before work at your damn house come on now."

"Are you serious? I don't have enough dryers for all my clients and I damn sure don't have any stations available for everyone."
Sounds of giggling "stop Sean I'm on the phone."

"You not even taking this shit as serious as I am."

"Girl shut up what the fuck you want me to do? Pack my bags and tell Sean to take me back cause my girl need comforting."

"Yes that's what a real friend would do?" Lyric responded barely above a whisper.

"No a real friend would already have a plan B intact and wouldn't call her friend knowing she getting some from her man."

"Oh he your man now?"

"Yes every weekend boo."

"You just a hoe and always will be one."

"And you just mad you ain't got no man not my fault you dedicated to your shop instead of taking care of home. Where's your priorities at oh my bad they went towards the shop that burnt down. Girl mind your business cause if you had a man he could've got you a brand new shop and you wouldn't be calling me."

"Wow Sassy now I know how you really feel have fun playing second place you hoodrat."

"I'll be that but I won't be no broke hoodrat." Sassy responded then ended the call.

"Well damn I ain't mean to break y'all friendship up."

"Fuck her she need to grow up and stop crying to me about everything I don't care how many years we knew each other she needed to hear the truth."

"Well I still feel bad so let me take you shopping."

"Yes I like the sound of that."

"So tell me what's your real name."

"Solána Rowe." I say as I browse through the many clothes on the rack.

"I like it why do people call you Sassy?"
I laugh out loud and stop browsing
"Because I'm sassy and niggas love it."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really you love it or you wouldn't keep hitting me up."

"True true I guess big head."

"No you're the one with the big head fool."

"Oh see you done did it now."
He picks her up over his shoulders as she squirming and hitting him to free her

"Put me down Sean."
"Not until you apologize first."

"I will not."

"Fine then I guess you will be up here for the rest of your shopping trip and here I was trying to be nice to you."

"Okay I apologize. Now can you put me down please."
He gently puts her down and she playfully hits him and then they both burst out laughing

"Sean why you bother me when you know you got a woman?"

"I don't know you just different from her I guess unique love to have fun and not afraid of going after what you want."

"And sassy don't forget that."

"Yes very much so now come on let's get out of here."
Sunday night came and it was time to pack up and leave. I felt so sad knowing I wouldn't see him until next weekend. It's not fair that she gets the Monday-thursday and I just get Friday-sunday I want him all the time seven days of week. Oh lord am I getting attached. Oh Gawd I think I'm bout to throw up.