But I love her

So I'm sitting chilling in the studio doing what I do and I get an incoming message from Sean
Hey beautiful come thru real quick
Naw not today Sean I got stuff to do and you have a fiancé
And what the fuck that mean to you though you was all for it so what's different now
What's different is the fact that I don't want to be your side chick no more I'm done Sean
Naw ma you ain't done until I say it's done
What the fuck ever Sean get over it I'm not fucking you anymore
Alright we will see about that
Yeah we will
I tossed my phone to the side and continue my work. After I got done with that I went to pick up some more groceries for my house and on the way there however I decided to stop by Lyric house.
"Hey Sassy what's up girl."
"Hey girl nothing just decided to stop by your house on my way to the store."
"Oh okay cool well come in."

"I'm so glad we're back talking again cause between Sean and Savannah I didn't know what to do

"I'm so glad we're back talking again cause between Sean and Savannah I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry about everything I said about your shop burning down. But hey look at you now your insurance covered the damages and you got an even better one."
"Yes I can't do nothing but thank God for that one. And thank you I apologize as well Sassy I was so mad at you and hurt I said some words to you that I shouldn't have said."
"No baby don't apologize you good I would've did the same thing you did. So anyways what's new with you?"
"Oh nothing I got a man now girl."
"Oh really now I ain't mad at you boo I got a man too girl."
"What, really Sassy damn it's about time I got tired of you being the side chick."
"I know girl and I told Sean I was done with messing around with him and this nigga gon say it ain't over til I say it's over."
"Uh uh Sassy you need to be careful and watch this nigga he might be crazy on the low you never know."
"You right I wish I didn't live alone but hey it's all good I live in the woods area he ain't gonna come back there to my house. At least I don't think he will, ugh why am I worried about him I ain't scared of his ass he not gonna do anything."
So I'm sitting here thinking bout Sassy and how much our lives changed over the years. I mean I grew up with this girl seen her down on her last leg, up the street without a paddle, and ain't have no pot to piss in and I was still by her side when niggas act stupid with her. I don't what it is but that girl just do sumin to me. So I'm looking on my instagram page cause I put her as my WCW and niggas already on that crazy shit out of nowhere talking bout she a hoe can't make her your WCW she a thot out here and she gon give you sumin man I just turned turned my notifications off I don't want to read nun else.
Incoming message hey man stop fucking with Sassy before shit gets ugly
Who the fuck is this?
Don't worry bout that just do what I say
How the fuck you get my number
Don't worry bout that either I suggest you stay away from Sassy
Now I'm pissed and bout ready to kill somebody. So I call Sassy to see what the fuck is going on.
Hello, Eric what's up?"
"Ay man, what's up with these niggas telling me to stay away from you and shit?"
"I don't know how the hell should I know about that I ain't give nobody your number?"
"Oh alright maybe I'm just trippin I'll holla at you later."
"Okay I love you."
Click
The fuck is that about
I hang up on Sassy because honestly I'm not sure if I can trust her right now. I do love her but shit right now niggas telling me to leave her alone and I ain't with that shit, cause if she got a man and ain't tell me that's gon piss me off and I will hurt her ass. All you have to do is be honest with me that's all nothing wrong with that I'll just leave yo ass alone, but don't lead me on to thinking that you with me for me and you want me when you out here entertaining other niggas.
Like how does that even work

Incoming message When I said it ain't done until I say it's done I meant that shit tell that nigga to leave you aloneWhat the fuck Sean is this you nigga I don't want to fuck with you and leave my friend out of thisOh y'all friends now but accordi...

Incoming message
When I said it ain't done until I say it's done I meant that shit tell that nigga to leave you alone
What the fuck Sean is this you nigga I don't want to fuck with you and leave my friend out of this
Oh y'all friends now but according to his instagram you his WCW
And so what nigga it's instagram get the fuck over it you got a whole ass fiancé leave me alone Sean
I can have both Sassy and you was down with it you like that three some we had it's just like that only difference is she don't know about you
Exactly Sean so what do I look like entertaining you when you got a fiancé who don't know about me nigga get real and goodbye
I got sumin for that ass don't worry
Nigga I ain't worried about you bye
Not even thirty minutes pass and I look on the tv screen and all I see is the words Bad car accident one victim in critical condition
So I'm calling Eric, calling Eric, calling Eric back to back to back and all I'm getting is voicemail
Yo this is Eric ya boy out here getting this money don't forget to watch ya boy in action that new black panther coming out in Feb let's get this shmoney holla at ya when I'm broke and need somebody to talk to
Ugh what in the fuck
Man I don't know what the fuck happened or how this shit happened it just happened. I was doing the speed limit and I had my seat belt on thank God cause I usually don't ride with it on. But man this car came out of nowhere and hit my side. And then the crazy part is the person who hit me left the scene shit is crazy out here. Now I got to fix my shit and whoever did this shit gon pay. But for now I'm headed to the hospital and I will call Sassy when I wake the fuck up hopefully I wake up soon I can't just die like this.
Flash back of when I told my homie about her. This was back when she did all that crazy junk around the time our daughter was conceived.
"Why you doing all this? You almost got killed because of this girl man bruh you need to let her ass go shit ain't that serious over one female."
"But I love her man I can't just let her go I see the potential in her she's been there for me just as much as I been there for her. I know she been around town I understand that but honestly what she did was in the past I want to be with her and I will be I just need the chance and I'm gonna make her mine."
"You crazy as hell man."
"Yeah I know but I can't help it I love her."
Flash back over I remember that day like it was yesterday I confronted the dudes because shit I thought she got raped come to find out she was enjoying it with them niggas and I did damn near get killed because them niggas tried to jump me and I told myself that I wouldn't get myself in her mess again if she wanna mess with all them niggas then that's on her. But shit look at me now laid up in a hospital with all these IV's in me cause I wanted to show her some fucking love ain't that a bitch. Is this shit even worth it cause lord knows I would do anything for her? I can't just leave her like this I gotta get to her I gotta wake up she need me in her life, in our daughter life.
Sorry this chapter is short I didn't know how to end it I will do better on the next chapter don't forget to vote and please leave comments love you guys be safe and have a happy new year