Lights

The crowd goes wild when they see me. I go straight to center stage and pose on the pole. Left arm up on it , back to the crowd, right leg out, hold for the music. Then the beat dropped. BOOM BOOM SHIMMY SHIMMY STRUT STRUT POP THEM TITTIES AAAH AHH AHHHHHH GET IT GET IT AND ASS SHAKE POWPOWPOWPOWPOW GET IT WURK.
It sounds crazy as fuck in my head but it makes sense on stage and baby it gets them boys riled up. I grabbed my pole and did my thang. I reached up as far as I could on the pole and flipped myself up. My legs squeezed that pole like I was tryna get pole juice. My hair hanging low, ass all out , then I hit my moves.

DROP. CLIMB BACK UH UH POP POP BOOM SLIIIIIIDEE AND ARCH YA BACK REACH UP SPIN AROUND AND DROP IN THEM SPLITS.

After my lil pole routine I decided to get the crowd rolling. All them niggas out there. I walked out and grabbed me one. A nice chocolate one. But he smiled and said "Heeey sexy lady" and them teeth was crooked and that breath was on 10,000 and I just couldn't. I gave a him a good booty pop and I licked my lips as seductively as possible then left that nigga. Not before he slipped that hunned in my shorts. I went out and grabbed a new nigga , a finer one with some MINTY breath. And I found him. Brought him on stage just as the song slowed down.

"You ain't ready for this .." I said as I pulled my shorts off, revealing my tight black thong. I straddled him and put my titties all in his face , where he left me a nice couple hunneds. I love grabbing them boys that be BALLIN. As I leaned back my shell bralette slipped down and revealed my skinny black bra , and all I heard was whistled and WOOOOOHS. I got into my element and went freak mode on him. I bent over and he smacked my ass , leaving a couple twenties in my thong. I got close on him and kissed him. Then had my backup dancers come and snatch him up and show him a good time. Meanwhile, I worked my ass off on that pole until the song was over. The lights dimmed.. I did the damn thing.. and walked off.

AS SOOOOOON as I got off stage .. here come Eric. "YAAASS ARI" and he smacked my ass. I looked at him. "YAAAAS what. Yeen seen me strip before ? damn I know I killed it . it's my JOB." I began to walk away backstage but I stopped and turned around. "AND YOU MY MANAGER. NOT MY CLIENT. TOUCH ME AGAIN BABY IM SUING FOR ERRRYTHAANG. BESTA BELIEVE."

I got backstage and grabbed me a lil glass and poured me some Henny. It was Carmel's turn on stage so I was finna just chill.