Ballin'

We pull up to my place and I see his jaw drop. "What? You thought I was broke or something?" I said smiling at him. He laughed.."Nah I just ain't know you was ballin like this."

I can't blame him. Baby I'm a strippa but I gots money and I use it wisely. This house just the beginning. He drove slowly around the circle drive.

"You can come in with me if ya wanna see the rest," I said smiling at this shocked ass nigga. "A-Aight ma" he says as we get out the car. I unlocked the front door and we go in the marble foyer with that bigass glass chandelier. "Daaaaamn" he says walking around my house. "It's nice huh" I laughed. "Ari this shit beyond nice .. AW SHIT WHATS THAT" he says running into my living room seeing my 110" TV and pool table in the Corner. "Damn for a rapper yeen seen a lotta shit have you?" He stared at me. "You not funny. I just ain't know you got it like this ma." he laughed anyways. "Lemme go get dressed I'll be back".

I went upstairs into my room and put on my lingerie because .. I'm goin to a fine ass nigga rapper house. And he feelin me. Baby we bout to BAM BAM BAM UH UH UH I gotta be looking sexy as fuck. But after my lingerie I gotta put on something.. but what the fuck we finna do !? I opened my door and yelled to Joaquin, "AYE JOAQUIN WHAT WE GON DO?"

He came up the stairs to my door and I peeked my head out so he don't see my lingerie. "Well, what we doing?" I asked. He smiled and said "well I thought we could just chill, watch some movies yunno.. some cool stuff"

"Hmm.. aight." I said as I closed the door. Well he said chill so lemme get these chill clothes. I put on some black sweat pants and a cute lil hoodie cause it's a lil nippy. I put on my Oreo 6s and put my hair into a sock bun.

I headed downstairs and caught him staring at me .. that look in his eyes was a lil suspect. "You ready?" I said to him. He looked away and back at me "Yeah ma, damn you so cute even when you not dressed up." "Look who's talking," I said back. He laughed and turned my tv off , "Let's go." We started to leave but then I thought of something... "So.. we going to your place?" I started.

He looked up at me, "Yeah why, you don't want to ?"
"You say you a rapper right?"
He smiled , "Yeah ma, my last single #3 on iTunes."
"Well, since you such a damn chart-topper, let's go to the studio. See whatchu got" I said. I really wanna see this nigga spit some game to me, see what he got going on.

"Aight ma, well do whatever you wanna do." he says to me smiling. We hop back in the Benz and head to his studio.

We pulled up there, and that damn building was huuuugggeeeee. It had glass windows and a sign on the front in bright red lights "Bronxs SS Studios". Ion know where they got that name from but hey I like it. It's fancy.

"We here." Joaquin says as he parks. "Duuuh I see the bright ass sign". I say back with a smile.

"Aight keep playing with me.." he says biting his lip and side-eying me , then I see a bigass smile on his face. THIS NIGGA SPRUUNNGG !! He know he want this punaninaaann but he ain't gon get it yet though , he gotta prove he worthy.