[Arc 1] A new start

I do not own the image above;
That's my depiction of my character.

Chapter 7:
Miyuki Suzanno, A royal knight.
(Age; 19 years old)

10 years Later...

"Not bad, my prince!"

"Your only saying that to make me feel better!"

I complimented the blonde prince at the results of our training, his experience was lacking but he nailed finesse and strength. Drinking from my bottle, I watched the prince lay flat on the floor as a towel lies in his forehead to cool himself.

"But I still lost to you!" His breathing was starting to slow down and sat up as I helped him stretch "I guess I'm still far from being strong"

"But you've defeated most of the royal guards, no?" I chuckled at his whining while poking his cheek.

"Everyone except you! Your are one of Clarine's elite soldiers at a young age, I even heard your training my little brother" He sighed, a bit disappointed at his defeat "I guess that's the reason why they made you my royal guard"

"I wouldn't be your guard if I wasn't strong" I help him stand up and watch the maids give us clean towels "You better hurry, my prince. I bet you don't want to miss your lesson"

"Aren't you going to change as well?" He tilted his head, a bit unplease of my lack of hygiene.

"No, I have to train your brother and some of the guardsmen" I sighed pointing my fingers at the men who are entering the training field "so I don't think I would be joining your lessons for today"

The prince grunted, mumbling incoherent words as he went inside the changeroom to shower and change to a fresh clothing. I stood for about fifteen minutes until my prince came out and lead him to the library where his lessons are going to partake.

"Enjoy your lessons today, my prince" I bowed and gave a grin to the blonde.

"Izana. I told you to never call me that since we were kids" he grumbled, flicking my forehead "geez, since when did you get so formal?"

"My apologies, it just became a habit!" Scratching my cheek, while awkwardly laughing "anyways, see you later, Izana"

The two of us departed, in the progress of heading towards the field, an informant came to me and informed the number of spies and assassins who attempted to enter the castles.

"They never end, huh" I sighed, the number of infiltration has been increasing significantly "tell the men, I will be on the watch for the week. Make some appointment for interrogation as well"

The informant flinched, nervous at the small bloodlust I unconsciously release. The person regained their composure and nodded as he disappear in my sight.

Upon arriving the field, I was greeted by Zen, Izana's little brother, Mitsuhide, a close friend of prince Zen and the rest of the trainees. Naturally, I recieved disapproving comments from the trainees. I simply sighed and ignored their comments.

"Is that okay for them to say that?" Mitsuhide asks, a bit angry that I didn't retorted.

"You mean those childish comment?" I giggled, not even fazed at the horrid comments "not really, I mean I'm used to those and even if I retorted it won't change."

"But, the-"

"Mitsuhide, there is a reason why I am classified as top soldiers from  Clarines" I smirked, looking at the fifteen year old boy "they're men am I right? Then my words can only be through my fist and I'd love to see their pride crushed when I defeat them!"

"Scary as ever" Mitsuhide nervously laughed, few bullet of sweat slid down in his face "does Izana ever see your dark side?"

"No, not really. He thinks that I'm strong but reckless" I yawned at his questions "besides I don't see the point of him seeing that"

Training went smoothly, some trainees who made rude comments had been beaten to pulp due to their ego and pride. Mitsuhide is honing his skills as a swordsman while Zen is using a stick to practice his swordsman skills. Both of them are still a bit clumsy but they are getting better.

"No fair! I lose again!" The eleven year old boy pouted, crossing his arms "when can I actuall hold a sword?"

"Patience is key, prince Zen" I carried the little prince and put him into my lap "I don't want you to hold a sword yet because it might strain your growth, about two years?"

"Ehh?! But that's so long!" The little prince pouted and crossed his arms.

"It won't be that long," I giggled at his adorableness, and petted his head "how about I give you special training next year? To give you a head start"

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart"

"I wish that you don't spoil my son too much, Miss Miyuki" The two of us flinch to see the queen standing along with the first prince.

Zen ran toward his mother and hugged her lovingly, I bowed at the queen, and told me to rise my head.

"My apologies my queen, but your younger son is quite hard to not spoil" I scratched my cheek, a bit nervous at the queen's presence.

"I suppose that you are right" She gently smiled at his younger son "how is he doing with his training? I  hope that he doesn't trouble you that much"

"He's quite the angel to work with my queen" I smiled, looking at Zen "He's eager to learn, and very energetic"

The queen and I exchange few words, then she left with Zen, leaving Izana and I alone.

"You really have to stop spoiling my brother" The crown prince sighed, flicking my forehead again "you don't even spoil me when were training"

"Ehehe, sorry!" I giggled, covering the red mark in my forehead "I can't help it, since your excelling at almost everything"

The prince sighed as I followed him through  the king's office, the two of us were summon for some confidential information. I bowed at King and stood behind the crown prince.

"I'm glad the two of you are doing well" The king started, a fatherly smile was bestowed upon the both of us "as you two know, Izana's birthday is coming up, is there anything you want?"

"In fact I do father, if I may boldly request" Izana smiled with confidence "may I ask for a castle in the border of Sui and Lido territory"

That was bold of him...

Like bold as fuck!

"Why would ask to build a castle between such territories who are in huge conflict" His father raised his brow, their topic slowly drifting to politics "do you wish to fix their conflict?"

"No, I only wish a castle to be built there cause I think it may be nice to" Izana shrugged his smile never faded. The two men stared at each other, tension building in the air, yet no one dared to speak.

"Miyuki, what do you think of his request?" The king's attention turned his attention to me, which made me flinch a bit.

I immidiately thought the pros and cons of Izana's request, it certain that my mind is more on the con side.

"I think..."

-----------------
HEEYOO!
NEKU HERE!

I'm feeling guudd today cause I just finished Arc 1 (13 chapters to edit before publishing) for this fanfic and I  started Arc 2.

Also Exams are done so yeaa!!!

Anyways,

Don't forget to :

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND

ENJOY!

- Neku -