Sketchbook

Okay, okay. To all the people who haven't read my other story: Go check it out! It's Called 'It's Hard to say I Love you', and It's filled with SoKeefe!

To the people who are reading that story: Yes, yes, I know. I'm supposed to be on a hiatus. No, this is not me ending that. I decided to try and get rid of the writers block by writing some separate SoKeefe things. And this won't add on to the stress because it's not a story. It's a bunch of One-shots, and I'll be updating them whenever I get inspiration, so there might be a bunch of time between each update. (I know, the horror of slow updates!) But because I'm not going to worry about updating on a regular basis, these one-shots should not affect how long it takes for me to update my other story.

And... I know there was something else I wanted to say here... I'll think of it later!

Edit: I remember now (Yay!) I will take requests for this. However, I'm keeping this mainly PG, so please don't request anything sexual.

Now, onto the story!

(P.S., I wrote parts of this before Nightfall came out, and some things in here may not align with what happened there, so just pretend that this came our Pre Nightfall.)

Keefe woke up, his eyes opening to see the ceiling of Fitz room. Why was he there? Right. The group had decided to have a sleepover. Keefe let out a sigh of relief. He could tell that he had slept in late, and his dad always yelled at him when he did that. Keefe was thankful that he didn't have to face his dad today. He was not in the mood.

He heard a little snore from next to him, and he turned over to see Foster curled up next to him, Ella was covering about half of her face, and Sophie tangled in her blanket. Her eyes fluttered every few seconds, so she was probably having a dream. She let out another of those tiny snores, and it melted Keefe's heart. She was adorable. Absolutely adorable.

Keefe made a mental note to make sure that moment stayed in his photographic memory, so he could draw it later. He had a sketch book dedicated to Sophie. It was filled with times that she unintentionally did something that made her look adorable, and Keefe recorded them all so he could look at them when he was feeling down. Even just a drawing of Sophie always made him feel better.

His personal favorite was one when he had decided to head over to Havenfield after a big fight with his father. He always went there when that happened. It just made him feel better.

When Keefe got there Sophie was feeding Verdi--Or rather, she was attempting to feed Verdi. The giant T-Rex seemed to have other plans. Apparently, Verdi had decided that the best way to get out of eating the weird vegetables was to throw them back at Sophie, successfully covering her bright orange glop-y stuff.

Sophie shrieked as a blast of it hit her, and Keefe found himself doubled over with laughter. This was hilarious.

"Fine! You can just starve if you keep acting like this. See if I care!" Sophie had shouted, stomping out of the enclosure. She wiped the back of her hand over her face in an attempt to wipe off the grime, but only succeeded in smearing it around more.

"You're gonna need a pretty epic shower after that you know!" Keefe shouted across the field, catching her attention. She grinned when she saw who it was, and started heading over to him.

"I know Mr. Obvious." She called back sarcastically. Keefe smirked. It waes rare that he got to see her sarcastic side, and he loved when he did.

"Well, just saying, you don't want to go around smelling like... Like whatever weird food that is." He saw Sophie roll her eyes as she got ever closer, and brought the smell with her. "And whoa, that reeks more than gulons!" He added, dramatically pinching his nose in a sign of disgust.