Chapter 3: Underground

The doors opened and you were immediately surrounded by the cold. It was snowing adding a new layer of fresh snow on the ground.

You walked out and the doors slammed shut. You continued to walk forward, despite the feeling of being watched.

Ahead of you was some kind of baracade. You stopped at them and saw the bars were to wide to stop anyone, so you continued.

On the other side you saw a skeleton at a sentary station talking to another human.

They were younger than you by the looks of them. They had brown hair that went down to their shoulders. They wore a blue sweater with two pink stripes in the middle. Leggings with shorts over them and brown shoes.

The human seemed to be resting while the skeleton seemed to be deep in thought.

Sans POV

I sat at my station asleep, as usual, until I felt a hand shake my shoulder bone.

I opened my eye sockets slowly and saw Frisk standing in front of me with an emotionless look.

"Hey Kiddo..." I said tiredly. I brought my hand on to the top of her head and ruffled her hair.

They laughed a little which made me smile.

Ever since (Y/n) was killed and her soul gone missing, she has been depressed and worried. She almost turned completely emotionless and doesn't talk as much.

I sighed and sat up.

"I know you are worried. But we will find her soul. Dream and Ink are on the hunt and won't stop until they found it. We will find it before Nightmare does." I said with a reassuring smile. Frisk nodded and layed there head on the board of the station.

To be honest, I'm not even sure if we can find it. At this point, I cant even promise anything. It's been missing for five years. Someone outta found it by now. Maybe Nightmare found it already, but just keeping it a secret.

I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts. 

I just want (Y/n) back...despite only knowing her for a short time, I knew she was a good person. Nice, helpful, sweet, funny, yet shy and didn't talk much. She was so innocent. I couldn't help but...fall in love with her.

That night when she came to save us showed that she has bravery. That made me fall for her even more.

But that night also showed that even the nicest person can have a sinister outcome. When she killed all of those people, killed Chara...I didn't know what to think. Was she good or was she bad? Was she a hero or a villain?

I sighed and put my hands on my skull.

"This is so f*cking confusing..." I growled under my breath. I just want this to be over with.

(Y/n)'s soul is missing. Part of my soul is missing. All these souls are missing and we can't even get back one.

Between trying to find her soul, Cross taking codes from other AU's, basically a war between Nightmare and Dream. You are either on Nightmares team or Dreams, no exceptions.

I'm in a whole lot of stress. I'm surprised I haven't even got an axiety attack. I'm just glad Chara is gone and we can actually get a true pacifist route and get out of here. That is if Frisk will be motivated to do it. She's in just as much stress as I am in.