Jealousy

Bonnie's P.O.V

I had just came back from the parts and service room to see if their was any extra guitar strings for my guitar when I saw Freddy looking at Foxy with a slight blush on his face. Freddy better not be trying to steal my fox away from me.

Freddy's P.O.V

*In the kitchen eating the last slice of pizza*

"Umm.. Hey chica" I started trying to get her attention

"Yes, Freddy what is it that you need?" She asks without turning around from the sink.

"How do you know if you like someone but you dont know if they like you back?"

Chica stopped cleaning dishes and walked over to me and crushes me into a hug. "Awwweeee Freddy's finally found someone he likes" then lets me go, smiling.

I groan before slamming my head on the counter.  I decided I needed some alone time so I left the kitchen and headed to my room.

~Time skip to in front of freddys door~

I opened my door closed and locked it behind me before sighing loudly and collapsing on my bed.

'What am I gonna do about these fellings bubbling inside me'

'What if foxy doesn't feel the same way'

~another flipping time skip~

I had eventually stressed myself out so much that I ended up falling asleep.

Chica's P.O.V

I wonder who Freddy could be falling in love with..... I hope they treat him right or their gonna get their hurt both emotionally and physically by yours truly..... I still wish I knew who his crush was.

**the last of the crying kids and their annoyed parents finally left and the manager is taking his last trip around inspecting everything before leaving and locking the doors for the night**

Foxy's P.O.V

I can hear the shuffleing of feet from outside my cove, hushed wispers growing louder. Suddenly I see BONNIE standing with a weird lustful look in his eyes.

"Wh-what are ye doing h-here ladd-di?"

Utter silence was what I got before he slowly walked over to where I was curled up in a ball and sat down looking at me crazily.

More Silence

Bonnie's P.O.V

God Foxy was sooo DAMN cute when he's scared, should I kiss him? Im gonna kiss him.

"Laddie, why are ye in me c-cove?" He asks

I don't reply, I don't notice it until im face to face with foxy. I start blushing really wildly.

"Lad, are ye-e o-okay? Foxy studders adorably

Trying to find a way to cover up my blush I lean over and kiss foxy, leaning closer before grabing the collar of his tattered shirt.

Foxy's P.O.V

WHAT THE FUCK Bonnie just kissed me!
I push Bonnie off of me.... Well just because I don't like him, I like--well love Freddy...

"Laddie ye know me thinks of ye only as a brother no more. Right?"

"Me be sorry if me broke any last remaining pieces of ye heart."

And with that I turned and walk off the stage of my cove

Bonnie's P.O.V

Did he just say he only thinks of me as a brother... OKAY that a line you never cross with me.... Freddy is gonna pay for what he did to foxy.... He practically brain washed him. NO I won't allow him to do that to MY foxy.

A/N

I know I know cringgggyyyyyy aaasssssffffffffff

Sorry I can't really write storys... Irl im sorta good at them... Maybe that's just because I'm always writing them instead of typing.... Idk... I'm just better at hand writing the story than typing it....  

Byeeeee RAINBOWS