Parts and Service

*|. NOTES .|*

  Here's what's hopefully gonna be another update. I've been writing for what seems to be the last hour or two. Which isn't a whole lot but I've been waking up around 11:30 pm and I don't got to be up until 7:15 am to leave and go to the bus stop. Also I sorta wish we were still able to get up at 5 in the morning just to go to high school. I really enjoyed looking at the stars.

FREDDY'S P.O.V

I was dodging and weaving through the hallway until I reached the parts and service door. I open the door and slip inside, for extra precautions I click the lock just in case Chica decides to follow me.
I giggle and turn around. As I turn around I'm met with a face full of a redish snout.

FOXY'S P.O.V

I heard the door open, shut and then lock all at once. I started shaking, 'was Bonnie not satisfied enough from torturing me?'
I turn around and am met with the most cutest face ever.

I yelped and scooted away from him

"No don't hurt me please, I'll do anything" I was shaking so hard, and I was starting to hyperventilate. He opened his mouth to speak but was cut short of the sounds of me crying

FREDDY'S P.O.V

I was super confused, why was he crying. I kneel down and look at him at eye level "H-hey why are you crying. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise" I manage to stutter out while taking my top hat off.

'This is all Bonnie's fault he's hurt my fox. I'm never gonna let him near him again'
I growl and grab foxy and pull him into my chest, a light blush creeping up onto my cheeks. 'Thank God there's only minimal light in here'

FOXY'S P.O.V

'OHMYGOODNESS' he's touching me, I'm blushing so madly right now.'

"Um F-Freddy can ye let go of me?" Slowly becoming a shuddering mess.

Freddy nods in agreement and lets go and helps him Stand up

Freddy speaks first, "Hey look at me" He places his hand on my cheek, his blush glowing brighter. "H-hey loo-"

Freddy trips over thin air and lands on top of foxy, holding him in place.

Foxy Becomes a blushing and stuttering mess.

"U-Um ladd-di can y-ye get off of me?"

Freddy looks at him for a minute contemplating what his next move should be. He then looks at him with a lustful glint in his eyes, he glances from foxy's eyes to his lips and back again. Finally Freddy leans in and kisses a blushing foxy

OMG WHAT'S HAPPENING!!
Things were happening so fast that after a bit foxy didn't know how to respond, all he really could think of was deepening the kiss.

*|.NOTES.|*

   So this is how I'm going to wring my authors notes now so expect this instead of everything from before.... so yeah that's a thing. Also there's like exactly 510 words so yay