Chapter 7

-The next morning-

Alex wakes up slightly, making eye contact with Day. "What the- were you staring at me sleep!?!" Alex asks horrified. "For the past fifteen minutes, yes. I got bored" Day smirks and touches Alex's face "plus you're cute." Alex laughs a bit "such a weirdo...your not so bad yourself." "You think I'm good looking?" Day smiles. "Maybe" Alex smirks. "Even if I'm evil?" Day asks. "It adds to the bad girl vibe you have going" Alex snickers. Day laughs a bit and smiles "I'm ok with that." "Heh..man I kinda want to kiss you right now, which is weird cause we just met" Alex blurts out. "Hm...why not" Day mumbles, connecting their lips. Suddenly that becomes a mix of passion until they hear the creak of the door. Day pulls away and sits up as Alex lays there almost frozen. "You're not killing her in here or something right?" Hailey snaps. Day shrugs slightly and Alex blinks, looking up at Hailey. "You know, why not just let me have the girl hm? I won't do anything too bad to her and it's not like you care anyway" Hailey offers. "Get out of my face, I said no and that means no" Day snaps "it's too early for this anyway." "Awe come on~ I just want a little fun!" Hailey bites her lip. "Do you really want to test me?" Day's eyes flash with anger, her sentence coming out as a growl. Hailey whines "Ugh! Your such a-" Day cuts her off with a laugh "you sure you want to finish that sentence?" "Day...?" Alex tries to interfere. "I'm not scared of you" Hailey snarls, her jaw popping as her mouth grows wider. Her nails rip through skin as they continue to grow. Day pops her knuckles and smiles "I can beat you with my eyes closed." Hailey lunges at Alex But Day tackles her in the air, crashing them both into the floor. Hailey goes to punch her in the face but Day catches it, crushing her fist. "Agh!" Hailey lets out a grunt and kicks Day across the room. Hailey gets up steaming with anger and charges at Day, who just got up, faster than lighting. Hailey snarls connecting her fist with Day's ribcage. Alex flinches and gasps "Day!" A sinister grin spreads across Day's face as she slams down on Hailey's arm, a loud crack filling Alex's ears. Hailey yells and pulls away but Day is behind her in the blink of an eye. Day's knee connects with Hailey's back and more sounds of breaking bones echo through the the room. Alex stares slightly horrified as Hailey falls to the ground, weakly trying to get up. Day walks beside Hailey slowly and grabs a chunk of her hair, lifting her up. "I warned you" Day whispers as she throws Hailey's head rough into the ground, a pool of blood surrounding her.