The ghost

"Ashly"my dad said,"lets watch this movie i got here"."Okay dad im coming wait what movie?"i said as i walked in the living room standing in front of my dad."Ashly" my dad said,"dont be annoying come sit down and enjoy the movie."fine" i annoyingly said as i sat down on the sofa.It was paranormal activitey.as i watched the movie i thought to my self,can this really happen.So the movie finished and i was so scared that every noice i heard i thought it was something."Ashly" my dad yelled,"come here".that scared me becuase i was sitting down on my bed quietly thinking if this movoe was really real."Im leaving for a while ill be back stay here and remeber dont open the to anybody"."Okay i know but how long are you going to be gone for"? "im not sure but ill be back before midnight"."Midnight"i cried,"no not midnight come on papa you know im freaked out about the movie".dont wine that movies fake,ok,bye". So i went to my room and watched tv as i thought about the movie."thump,thump,thump"is what i heard outside of my room.i tried to ignore it but i coudnt. So i walked out and checked around and saw nothing. I decided to drink some water out the fridge.i put the container on the counter and all of a sudden it starts opening by itself.all i could think of was screaming and running away but i was too scared to do anything. It opened again and again and heard my dog barking so loud and ran under my bed with her tail underneath herself.i heard knocking on my door and when i opened no one was there. I tried to call my dad but he woudnt answer. It was like a nightmare that was really there.finally my dad came and i was so happy and i was crying so much becuase of what happened.my dad said,"whats the matter,did you miss me that much haha". I said "no papa you dont understand it happend like in that movie,PARANORMAL!!!"i yelled.my dad said " ashly grow up thats just you and your imaginations"."no papa the dog,and i,but papa dont you beleive me?"."No ashly i dont it happened to me and it really wasnt there it was just my mind acting on me its okay,just go to sleep its already late". "wait papa before i go to bed let me show you"."Ashly i have no time for this ". "Just come i said as we walk in"."I dont know if its going to happen now but look at the water container"."it opened again and again.my dad just stared "BOOM!!!".......................................................................................................

To Be Continued..............................................................................................

(I have a video of the top of the container opening,it's called "I think theres a goust in my house LOOK!!!" enjoy!! Well not really.......this really happened to me I just added alittle fake to make it MORE interesting :) well enjoy)