BOOM!!

BOOM!.......the container exploded! my dad could not believe his eyes.every thing went black and it was quieter than ever."dad, where are you,dad!" i said as i was feeling on the wall.all of a sudden i felt something touch me and i jump and ran into the wall.i didnt know what was going on.i was soo scared.i called my dad over and over again and he didnt respond.all i did was sit on the floor and started crying.i feel asleep on the floor and woke up somewhere else,in the middle of nowhere!all i could think of was my dad and where he was,i felt like dieing right then and there.so i started walikng.i saw this house and went there.i step in and saw so much witch craft crap and went running and screaming and ran into my house.i had NO idea what was going on.i quietly walked into the living room and saw my dad just sitting there not saying a word.....i walk to him and said "daddy ar..are you okay?"he didnt say a word...i touched him and he turned around all posesed.i ran into my room and fell to sleep becuase i knew i was dreaming.everything went blurrr......hi daddy hi sweety whats wrong?nothing just watching a movie.Ooo umm daddy do you remmember?remmember what huney?ummm never mind i..im going to go to my room ok?!? yea okay.i walked in my room so confused,maybe i was dreaming,maybe i wasnt.but i could of sworn that it was real,IT FELT REAL! soo i watched tv.......................................................