Your Crime On The Ark

Bellamy Blake - You assaulted two officers after your father was floated. Turns out one of those guards was Cadet Blake, whoops.

Lincoln - You stole rations for your mum whilst she took care of your newborn brother, you got caught after 3 weeks of stealing. Your brother is alive and well last time you saw your family.

Finn Collins - You beat up your best friend's boyfriend because he cheated on your best friend.

Jasper Jordan - You were going to Jasper and Monty to get some "herbs" but they were getting arrested when you went into the room, and you also suck at lying on the spot.

John Murphy - Your room got searched and they found a bunch of hand crafted weapons.

Monty Green - You went on an illegal spacewalk and was bragging about it with your friends and a cadet walked past.

Wells Jaha - You trashed a council member's room and was about to set it a light but you never knew her daughter and best friend was in the room, turns out it was Wells and Clarke. Abby Griffin the woman who couldn't save your father.

Nathan Miller - You were never a criminal, you came down to the ground with Raven.

Clarke Griffin - You helped your boyfriend Murphy - thing between you two ended when you was in lock up - burn the officers room. Not to cause him physical harm just emotional.

Lexa - You were wrongly accused for the murder of your mother.

Octavia Blake - You stole medicine for your girlfriend it never got to her because you got caught but it turns out that she was never ill and was having an affair with your former best friend. 

Raven Reyes - You was never a criminal to being with and came down when the rest of the Ark came down

Maya Vie - You were taking "herbs" in an empty - or so you thought - hallway.

Halo, hope you all are having an amazing morning/afternoon/evening where ever you are in the world. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

May we meet again, BYE!!