How You Meet

Bellamy Blake - You met on the Ark when you assaulted him.

Lincoln - You went looking for Octavia with Bellamy and his group, you poked him with a spear when you thought he was unconscious. 

Finn Collins - You had seen him around camp but never spoke, the first time you truly met was when Raven's pod came down.

Jasper Jordan - You met on the Ark when you were 15 and very upset, him and Monty helped you out.

John Murphy - You had to sit next to him in the dropship and you wouldn't shut up, he threatened you and instead of being scared you laughed in his face.

Monty Green - You met on the ground when you gave Monty your wristband to make a radio.

Wells Jaha - You met on the Ark when you trashed the Griffin's room.

Nathan Miller - You met when you came back to camp and he was on lookout for the front gate. Instead of following Raven you hung back and spoke with bored looking teen.

Clarke Griffin - You met when she came back from looking for Mount Weather, you were being a sarcastic cow. (A/N No idea if this is something people call each other round the world but in the UK it's quite common to be called a 'cow' anyways back to original programming)

Lexa - You were with Clarke when she had to kill Finn, Lexa was by your side and when you didn't want to return to Arcadia.

Octavia Blake - You stood up for O when people where whispering about her on the dropship.

Raven Reyes - You where working on her gunshot wound after the surgery.

Maya Vie - She offered you some cake when Jasper stole yours.

Halo, hope you all are having an amazing morning/afternoon/evening where ever you are in the world. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

May we meet again, BYE!