John Murphy - Gif Series P1

A/N So sorry about missing the last few days worth of posts been working on a new story and topped with school I didn't have time. So again sorry but posting should be back on schedule from today onwards :-)

You and Murphy are heading to The City Of Light.

"Jaha, how many screws are missing in your head?" You yell at Jaha who is leading the group through the dessert, because he ignored your yelling completely you jog up to Murphy's side who is just behind Jaha. "Jaha, the mighty crazy one, please tell me where you are leading us? Because this sure as hell isn't the City of Light. City of sand in your boots and bra? Yes. City of Not Water? 100%. City of Light? No chance in hell!"

"Y/N patience, please. It won't be long before we are there." Jaha replies to you before continuing onwards. 

"Here." Murphy says whilst holding a bottle out to you.

"Thanks Murph." You say while grabbing the bottle and having a little sip before handing it back.

You and Murphy just spoke about random things when a huge explosion comes from behind you both and Murphy wraps and around your shoulders and shielded you with his body. When you stand back up Murphy has body parts covered him.

"Thanks Murph also Jackie looks good on you." You laugh and he joins you but looks forward to make sure you both don't stand on anymore mines.

A/N Again so sorry about missing some post but I hope you had a great morning/afternoon/evening where ever you are in the world. Bye