Chapter 6

Hope POV

It's been 2 months since Nicholas has asked me to be his girlfriend he makes me happy and is fun to be around and he is possessive whenever a guy looked at me he would give them a glare or growl or shout at them I must say that is a turn on. Also, Blaire and Leo are together they are so cute Leo seems like a good guy and he is whipped and loves Blaire he follows her and does whatever she says I can see it in his eyes whenever he looks at her it shows me that he isn't like that asshole he can keep her happy.

Me and Blaire are at the mall and shopping well Blaire forced me to since it's Saturday and that I was going to sleep for the rest of the day.

"Blaire can we take a break I am hungry please." I said with a pout I am so hungry we have been walking for 2 hours my feet are killing me this why I hate shopping.

"Fine let's go." She replied I was so happy I had a big smile on my face finally freedom we went to maccies.

1 hour later

We finished and left we were going towards Blaire's car but then I felt a hand on my mouth and waist I saw that Blaire's was in the same situation so I elbowed the guy in his stomach and turned to kick him where the sun doesn't dine and he was screaming and holding his manhood and then the other guy who was holding Blaire point a gun to her head.

Bang..Bang..

I looked to see the guy I hit his lifeless body on the floor and the guy who was holding Blaire dead I hug Blaire then we turn to see our saviours.

I saw Nicholas and Leo with guns and men behind them me and Blaire turn to each other and back to them shocked.