Chapter 1: The Arrival

it was quite the day for Teufort, the children of the small town ran around fighting and yelling for places to claim their own,  yep, everything was normal... Until a mysterious truck packed to the brim with boxes and other things drove by. Confused, the children quickly ran to the once unoccupied house the truck parked in front of.  Hiding behind the fence, each child struggled to keep themselves hidden and see who the new people were , "do ya see any kids?" Mundy , one of the Red team members, asked, "~Perhaps they're hiding~" Gerard, whom was in the Blu team, purred, "I hope he likes FIRE!!!" Ryan, whom was in the red team, exclaimed. "How do ya know if he likes fire?" Scott said to Ryan, "Just a hunch" the gap-toothed boy huffed, "I betcha a nickel he hates fire!" Scott exclaimed cockily, "your on pipsqueak!" "Who you callin pipsqueak!? you're younger than me, Freak!" "I'm gonna rip you apart!!" both children got into each other's faces ready to swing fists at each other. They bickered to one another until Gretchen, the leader of the Blu team, Shut them up, "Oh Mien Gott!! Vill BOTH of jou BE QUIET!?!", both children snapped their mouths shut and glared at each other as they returned to their spots on the fence. "Hey! Someone's gettin outta the truck! Dell, leader of the Red team Exclaimed, immediately all the children snapped their attention back to  the old rusty truck. Sure enough, small  Japanese woman with short ebony hair exited the vehicle, "OK kiddos, lets get our stuff into the house."  her sweet voice  made everyone smile, However, their smiles soon faltered when the tiny woman pulled out a Huge knife out of her purse, " Hurry children! The sooner we get these things in the better!" she chirped, "I like her! She's tiny and dangerous!" Ryan giggled rather loudly. Suddenly, the woman turned around, having heard the child from behind her. Not wanting to get in trouble, all of the children ducked down, praying to god that they haven't been caught, "Hello?" she called out, but no one replied. Everyone held their breath at the growing tension, shaking at the thought of what the lady could do to them with the knife she has in her hands, finally after what seemed like an eternity, they heard a small giggle and feet crunching the snow. All at once they let out the breath they held, a large cloud of hot air floated into the cold winter atmosphere and quickly disappeared, " Holy smokes, t'at was close.." Scott whispered, he then angrily turned to Ryan,  " Hey freak!" he spat, the younger boy snapped at his direction and growled lowly, "what do you want jerk?" "do ya mind keepin your big fat mouth closed? ya almost got us killed!" the lanky boy then walked up to the shorter boy and glared at him,  " why don't YOU stop running your mouth pipsqueak!" "now yer gonna get it ya Fire Obsessed FREAK!" the boy said as he lunged at the younger boy, whom also lunged at the other. However, both boys were stopped by Misha, the biggest kid of the whole group of kids, " You tiny baby boys make head hurt." he growled, as he squeezed their arms with his massive hands, making them wince in pain. "if you stop, Misha vill let you down, if you don't, I crush tiny heads, understood?"  he huffed, Ryan nodded his head, however, Scott responded with a kick to Misha's face, causing him to let go of the boys. Misha brought a hand to his nose, feeling a hot sensation from  his nostrils and running down to his chin, he lifted his hand and saw the red liquid covering his fingers, he then looked at the smaller boy on the ground, who smiled and laughed, "oh crap, look how much blood I kicked outta ya!". Misha growled and said, " Misha vill END YOU!!!" "Not if i have anything to do with it Maggot!" Jane, a Blu team member exclaimed, "oh Shut up Pothead!  I'd stay outta this if ya don't want to be beat up again!" Mundy called out, "I'll add your ears to my collection you  piss throwing pansy!" the boy shouted as he played with the severed ears of his past victim,  "G-guys shouldn't ve just settle zhis over calmly?" Augustus said, "oh vhat is ze Matter Brother? Too scared to face us?"  Gretchen taunted, "Gretchen.." Flo, Gretchen's best friend began, "don't you think we should keep it do-- " before she could even finish,  an angry Augustus interrupted the usually silent girl with a rock zipping between her and Gretchen. "I'm not scared of jou Dummkopf!!!" he exclaimed furiously. Gretchen smirked and snapped her fingers, "Blu Team! Assemble!" she cried out with pride. "Red Team!! Round up!" Dell shouted. All was eerily quiet, not one of them dared to move a muscle. (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9! Wait for it, Wait for it"  ah, Hamilton... oh, sorry, back to the story :D) "NOW!" both leaders cried as everyone lunged at each other, however, none of them seemed to notice the small figure observing them from behind some trashcans, their green eyes were  wide with fear and curiosity, "G-Golly.." they whispered as they gripped the cold metal handle of the trashcan they were hiding behind. Perhaps if  the tiny figure hadn't leaned closer to see better, she wouldn't have fallen, however, that's what ended up happening. The tiny figure failed to realize that they were leaning too far forward in their attempt to watch the other kids Brawl. Their eyes widened as they began to fall, taking down a few other trashcans down with them, Creating a loud enough noise to stop the group of kids from pulverizing each other. They all just stared at the pile of metal cans, wondering just what could have knocked them down, "maybe that old raccoon is at it again.." Emma said as she held Flo by the throat, "didn't it die last week?" asked Ryan, whom was being pinned down by Scott, "Yea, I found it buried in zhe snow Thursday" Augustus said as he pushed his glasses back in place, "w-wait, somethin's moving!" Dell said as he pointed back at the pile, sure enough, the cans moved, and out popped a small figure holding their head as they shakily stood up, "o-owie..." they muttered and looked up, confused as to not hearing anymore fighting. They turned their head to the once fighting group. However, as soon as they did they immediately regretted it, seeing that ALL attention was on them, " Hey, who're you?" Tavish growled as he had Mundy mid-punch  "u-uhhh.." they began, then bolted inside of the house the kids were spying on, " THE NEW KID???" they screeched in surprise, "so much for a good first impression.." muttered Flo as she pushed Emma off of her, "hey!" the girl yelled as she fell onto the cold snow, "did y'all manage to see how they looked like?" Dell asked his friends, "nope" "no" "i think.." "nien.." "nyet" they all responded, "tsk, idiots," Gretchen scoffed and turned to her friends, " I'm sure mien team manage to see zhem, right?" she said cockily, her team members only responded with uneasy fidgets and nonchalant whistles, "Dummkopfs.." she muttered under her breath, "Vell, I zhink we should go apologize to zhem, for scaring zhem" Augustus said as he swiped the snow off of his clothes, his friends all agreed, "Vell, all of Jou vill have to vait until WE finish." Gretchen said as she and her friends began making their way to the new kid's door, "Not if WE get there first!!" Ryan said as he and his group of friends began to run to the front door, which made the BLU team run to the door as well.  However, just as they were about to knock on the door, each of their parents called out to their children, preventing them from achieving their goal.  Grumbling profanities, they each retreated to their homes, wondering how the new child looked like.

~Meanwhile~

inside the house, the tiny figure stood panting at the door, cheeks flushed and eyes wide with terror, "Akame dear, is that you?" Akame's mother called from upstairs, " yes mama, I'm here..." the tiny girl said as she took off her winter hat, her long ebony locks falling half way to her back, "Akame, please start getting ready, I've received some invitations from the neighbors for a little 'welcome to the neighborhood' party! " she chirped as she walked down the stairs while fixing her hair, "m-mama, do I have to go?" Akame said as she stood played with the hat in her hands, " Well of course! that's the whole point of the party, for us to get to know the community!" her mother said as she carefully applied a thin layer of lip-balm,"Xavier! Are you ready to go?" Her mother Exclaimed, "Just a Minute mother!" the boy called as he combed his hair free from knots, "Hurry child! We mustn't be late!" her mother hissed impatiently as she pushed the child up the stairs, "Ok mama" the girl said as she made her way to her room.

~time skip~ 

"Alright, now that we're ready, we can go now!" the short woman chirped as she opened the door and made her way to the address on the paper. With each passing step, Akame grew more and more anxious, wanting nothing more than to go home and either sleep or just sit on the floor, anything was better than going to a stranger's house and interact with them. "ok, I want both of you on your BEST behavior, don't do anything stupid." the woman said as she stood in front of the door, "Got It? " she asked, "yes mother" Xavier said, " yes mama.." Akame sighed, "Good, now smile and be polite" she said as she knocked on the door, Akame gulped and prayed that she wouldn't end up talking to anyone. Suddenly, the door was opened, the smell of food floated across the air beautifully, "Welcome Neighbors!!" They all said at once, Akame smiled, "yes! no kids, that means i can-" however, before she can finish her thoughts, loud gasps scared her from her thoughts, "THAT'S THE NEW KID??" the kids that were once fighting exclaimed, "the new kid's a girl?" the boy with a hat covering his face spoke up, Akame groaned inwardly,"this gonna be a looong night..." she whispered...

~End of Chapter~