|The Originals: Love is such a Dangerous Game|

Best Known By: Lily-Sophia
Birth Name: Lily-Sophia Evangeline Aurora Cullen
Born: June 20, 1660
Age: 18/338
Turned: 1678
Species: Tribrid (Vampire/Witch/Werewolf)
Created by: Elijah Mikaelson (Vampire) & Klaus Mikaelson (Witch, Werewolf)
Character Portray:

Best Known By: Lily-Sophia Birth Name: Lily-Sophia Evangeline Aurora Cullen Born: June 20, 1660 Age: 18/338 Turned: 1678 Species: Tribrid (Vampire/Witch/Werewolf) Created by: Elijah Mikaelson (Vampire) & Klaus Mikaelson (Witch, Werewolf) Character...

__________________________________

Lily-Sophia's POV

I was in my room, sitting on my bed, annoyed at the fact that I've been in New Orleans for a while now, trying to help as much as I can with the whole Hayley and Hope situation but Elijah has been neglecting me.

All of his attention is on Hayley and forgets that I'm his girlfriend. He's flirted in front of me countless times and I'm really ready to end things with him. No matter how much it hurts me. If my father had any idea of any of this, he'd go mad.

I get up and walk to the study and pour myself a glass of Bourbon before downing it and then pouring myself another glass.

"Slow down, love. Emotions plus alcohol never ends well." I hear Klaus say before the glass is removed from my hands.

He wipes a tear I hadn't realized was there.

"Lily, you have got to stop this. You are not weak. You are Lily-Sophia Cullen for gods sake! A tribrid. The most powerful being in the world. You are beautiful and such an amazing person. Elijah is being an idiot and you need to remind him how easy it is for you to move on. At the end of the day, you are a woman that needs a man. You have needs and if he isn't going to fulfill them then you need to go out and find someone who will. Don't tell me you don't know about the times they've slept together because I know you do. You don't think I didn't hear you crying on the phone to Damon Salvatore both times. Your father would gladly drive the white oak through Elijah's heart and I know that's why you haven't uttered a word to him about any of this." Klaus says.

By this time, tears were flowing down my face and he wipes them.

"Lily-Sophia if I'm being honest, when I first met you, I had feelings for you. But I knew you'd be absolutely perfect for my brother. I always loved you but over time, it became a brotherly love. Truly, it did. With everything that's been going on, lately, it's starting to make me angry. Especially with Elijah. I'm going to make him remember why he's so head over heels for you. Why he's always made sure to be by your side. Why he put that ring on your finger. Why he marked you as his." He says, getting closer to me.

"Why's that?" I ask.

"Because you are the most exquisite beauty in the entire world. Any man that has you is the luckiest man on the planet. You know, as well as I do, that Elijah is a very jealous and possessive man. Especially when it comes to you. So let's remind him exactly why he saved you over 300 years ago and slowly fell head over heels for you then married and marked you." Klaus says, almost growling the last bits in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.