|The Originals- Sister|

Best Known By: Evangelina Mikaelson
Birth Name: Evangelina Lily-Aurora Nikolina Selene Athena Mikaelson
Born: 977/978
Age: 23/24
Turned: 1001
Species: Tribrid (Vampire/Witch/Werewolf)
Created by: Esther (Witch, Vampire) & Niklaus Mikaelson (Werewolf)
Character Portray:

Best Known By: Evangelina Mikaelson Birth Name: Evangelina Lily-Aurora Nikolina Selene Athena Mikaelson Born: 977/978 Age: 23/24Turned: 1001 Species: Tribrid (Vampire/Witch/Werewolf) Created by: Esther (Witch, Vampire) & Niklaus Mikaelson (Werewol...

__________________________________

Klaus Mikaelson's POV

I stood in front of Elijah as he protects Rebekah from me. I still can't believe he's protecting her after she betrayed me. By summoning Mikael to kill me.

"None of you felt the wrath of Mikael! Not you! Not Kol! Not Finn! Not Rebekah! Only myself and Evangelina did! No one but she protected me! You tried but stopped when he threatened you! She never bowed down to him! She showed loyalty and she's your twin!" I yell.

Rebekah she was so blinded by her anger and resentment towards me to see that by summoning Mikael to kill me, she put our sister in danger.

Evangelina.... Evangelina Mikaelson.

My favorite sibling. She was the only one brave enough to stand up to Mikael. She protected me in every way possible.

I remember everything she did for me.

She held me into her side, taking the extra harsh beatings from Mikael...

She learned to wield a sword from Elijah and battled Mikael far too many times to protect me...

She used her magic to heal my wounds, to wound Mikael when he was hurting me, etc...

She did everything to make sure I was safe and know that I was loved...

Even then, we both ended up being damaged.

"I know she did... I watched her. She took the beatings as well. I intervened in every one." He says.

"Only because of her! It's no secret, we all know about your bond! As it is no secret that Evangelina was always my favorite! She protected me more than anyone! Evangelina was my humanity until she was ripped away from me!" I yell.

"She was ripped away from me, as well, Niklaus! As you said, she is my twin sister! I felt every ounce of agony she felt! I felt every emotion! I heard every thought! All of us felt the emptiness without sister! She protected us all! If anyone feels more guilt about that night, it's me!" He yells.

Tears in both of our eyes.

"I didn't stop father! I didn't stay and protect my twin!" He says.

"She compelled you, Elijah." I say, trying not to show any weakness.

"And then she was daggered and taken by our father, to suffer in unimaginable terror for the next 300 years!!! I felt every single second of it! And I couldn't track her because of fathers stupid ties to those damn witches!!" He yells.