~Lil Xan~

FOR XxJadeeeexX 

FOR  XxJadeeeexX 

  Tattoo Parlor

  Jadas POV

My alarm went off, letting me know I needed to get ready for today. When I stopped the alarm on my phone, I stayed in bed for another 10 minutes before getting up to shower.

    After I got out the shower, I was half way done with putting my clothes on when my phone rang. The caller ID read 'Cuzzo 💯❤️'.

  "Wassup Dale?" I answered while tapping the speaker icon.

"Hey Jada, it's Paige, I just wanted to let you know there's been a lot of walk-ins today so when you get here and Dales still in the back, you'd probably have to wait a bit but know you'll be the first one when he's done." My cousin's wife informed me as I finished getting dress.

  "Okay, that's cool. We still chilling later when y'all close up shop though, right?"

 We still chilling later when y'all close up shop though, right?"

  "Yup. We'll need it." She assured me.

  "I'm heading out the door now, I'll see you in a bit."

  "Okay- oh and do you think you could help at the counter? Ted is leaving for a doctor's appointment and everyone else is booked." She asked. Ted was one of the tattoo artists.

  "Sure." I open my car done and get in.

"Oh thank you so much! I'll see you when you get here." She finished before the line went dead. I plugged aux cord into my phone then crunk up my car.

  I pulled up to shop in less than 20 minutes and walked in. There were a ton of people here today. It was probably because two weeks ago, a few famous rappers came here and got tatted up. They posted pics of the tatts and tagged 'Stoner Ink', which is the name of the tattoo shop.