Like its Lost all its Color

Alex's POV:

Ever since Kaylee left, the Lodge has gotten really quiet. Except for Aaron and Kyle of course. I walked around. Noah was on his laptop. Skye and Sean and Ben and Danielle were out on a date. Josh went back to the city.

"Hey Noah." I said sitting across from his.
"Noah?" He wasn't paying attention.
"Noah!" I said. He jumped.
"Huh?" He said.
"It's your shift." He rubbed his eyes.
"Ok." He said.
"Noah. Are you ok? You seem really out of it." I said.
"If you miss Kaylee that much, call her."
"What! No no no." He said.
"Why? Are you scared of your girlfriend?" I teased.
"No. Her dad might see who's calling. Besides, she's in school." He said picking his laptop and headphones up and walking to the reception desk.

Noah's POV:

I want to call her. I do. But if I do, I could get her in trouble. I already did. Big time.

Sean's POV:

Me and Skye we're doing a double date with Ben and Danielle. We went to "La Patite France." After the date, we went into an Uber and got back to the Lodge. It was about 3:45 then. When we all got comfortable and Noah left to go home, we called Kaylee.

"Kaylee!" Skye said cheerfully. Kaylee was wearing a black v-neck sweater.
"Hi." She said.
"How's Australia?" I said leaning over to look at Skye's phone.
"Ok, I guess." She replied as her hair moved from a breeze.
"How are you?" Ben asked.
"Good. What about you guys?" Kaylee said as she set her phone down and walked over to where the wind came from. We heard something close shut. When she walked back, we were able to see her full outfit. A red v-neck sweater with a school crest that I couldn't make out. She had a white collared shirt underneath. She had a black, red, and white plaid skirt, with tights.

"Oh Kaylee I feel so bad for you!Your clothes!Does Australia not have good style?" Danielle said astonished.

"Uh... maybe?"

"What's that say on your sweater?" Ben asked. She looked at the crest.

"Audion Wilhamsher Secondary School." She said.

"Sounds real fancy to me." Skye said.
Kaylee picked her phone up and walked to her bed. "How's school there?" Skye added. Kaylee sighed loudly and fell on her bed.
"Guess."
"Bad?"

"Today was the first day of school and I already need to write 2 essays." She said.

"Oh well." Danielle shrugged. We heard something in the background.

"Kaylee!" We heard someone yell.

"Yeah?" Kaylee said back.

"Are you talking to Noah?" A girl said.
"No. I have more friends than Noah." Kaylee said rolling her eyes to someone. Her brothers Fiancé looked at the phone.

"Hey guys." She said waving.

"Hi!" We all said smiling.

"Well I'm sorry, but I have to take Kaylee away." Kelly added.

"Bye." Kaylee waved. She hung up and Skye stared at the phone.

"Is it just me or does this place feel..." Skye said sadly.
"Like it's lost all its color." Alex said finishing her sentence. We all turned to look at her.
"Yeah. I've noticed" Alex said shrugging. She walked off. I looked at Skye who seemed down. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder to comfort her. She laid her head on my shoulder and I thought about what Alex said, 'Like it's lost all its color."

••

Hola my peeps!
So I will make up those 4 chapters this week during my thanksgiving break. 🦃

Have a great day!
-Aleena