The Reason Why

Kaylee's POV:

Finals. I have finals in January. I'm freaking out. I'm freaking out!!

"Don't worry Kaylee it will be fine. Just be glad that the W.S.F tests aren't till May." Matt said, "The W.S.F tests are SOO much harder."

"Thanks Matt that was real helpful" I said glaring at him.

"Hey what's a W.S.F?" I asked.

"It stands for 'Wilhamsher Second Finals'." Samantha explained looked up from her laptop. Blake pointed to her laptop screen.

"HA!" She jumped, "I won. Like always" Blake rolled his eyes. I decided to go home and study. I spent almost half the night studying.

Jonathan's POV:

I went to Kay's room to wake her up for today. It's 10:30 a.m on Saturday and the wedding is tomorrow! I opened the door to see her at her desk. Books sprawled out, crumpled paper on the floor. I bent down to pick up a piece of crumpled paper, on it it had math problems. Kaylee's head on the desk. I smiled slightly. Dad walked in.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked. I pointed to Kaylee. He looked at her angrily. What was with him? Dad was about to go wake her up when I stopped him.

"She was up all night studying for her finals." Mum said walking in. I closed he lights and the door behind me. Kelly was out doing stuff. I decided it was finally time to ask Dad what his problem was. He sipped his coffee and watched the news.

"Dad. We have to talk." He mumbled something, his eyes still at the TV. I closed it. He looked at me.

"Jonathan."

"We have to talk."

"About what?"

"About Kaylee."

"What about her?"

"Why are you so strict with her?"

"I'm not strict on her!"

"Yes you are. Very strict."

"Ok I'll admit i am. Strict on her brings order"

"Dad it's does not"

"What do you mean?"

"If you keep being so strict on her, she'll break."

"Break?"

"Like... you said everything has a breaking point. That's what i mean. A breaking point."

"Ha ha very funny Jon"

"I'm not joking seriously. I want what's best for her. I loved business and I pursued it. She loves singing let her pursue that."

"Singing is a joke"

"It's not. Have you seen Connor and Amanda? They're making millions of dollars for singing!"

"Millions? Really?"

"You're only in it for the money." I said shocked.

"Well why else? That Sean Matthews was real help."

"Dad... what if I told you that I

"Told me what?"

"I... nothing." I smiled, got up and walked off.

Woah. Mind. Blown!

This is the reason why. He wants the money.

___________________________
I'm making only these chapters short cause something's brewing.

Well bye!