Walking In On The Future And Regreting The Past.

Louis's P.O.V

   We were sitting down at a table in the cafeteria. Harry had his hand on mine trying to calm me.

   "Harry. Not helping the gay rumors." I said as Harry took his hand off mine.

   "Just don't cry please. I want the happy Louis. You know the smiley one that's always happy." Harry said trying to cheer me up.

   "I'm as happy as a Person on fire in a cemetery in the dark. Alone. While a wolf knaws off their foot." I said bitterly causing Harry to go silent.

   Zayn was getting Niall food like he said he would. I just sat there in silence. Thinking. How would this affect the band? I guess I could just act like he and I are buds. I mean I'd love to be more. But he doesn't. Especially after all that had just happened.

   After what felt like forever Zayn came back with food in his hand and we were up to Niall's room.

   "Zayn let Louis take it in. Niall and Louis need to talk alone." Harry said whispering. He clearly didn't know how to whisper. Zayn then handed me the tray and scooted me towards the door.

   I took a deep breath and walked in. But what I saw was something I never thought I'd see. I saw the injured boy laying there with what looked like a nurse kissing. Not even kissing. More like snogging. Niall and the nurse didn't look up.

   I was broken. The only way I got there attention was by loudly slamming the tray of food on the side table causing them to jump. But as I did Niall glared at me and went back with the nurse.

   I just couldn't take it anymore. I just went out the door and walked right passed Zayn and Harry while walking down the hall and out the door then to my car and all the way home where I just sprawled out on my bed.

   I lay there. The picture of Niall and the nurse running through my mind. It hurt more and more every time. But I couldn't stop it from replaying.

   After what felt like hours they were home. Zayn, Harry and Liam. And Niall.

Niall's P.O.V

   "Why was Louis so sad earlier?" Ali the nurse I had just snogged asked me. I just shrugged trying not to let to much info come out. To tell you the truth I don't actually like this girl. I mean she's cute and all but there's no actual attraction between us. The  only reason why I'm asking her out is to make Louis jealous. Louis not only likes me but Louis likes brunette girls. And Ali just so happens to look like Eleanor.

   Louis's is going to feel so sorry that he hurt me. But it was kind of hard to see the hurt in Louis's eyes. But I tried to ignore it by glaring at him. Louis had walked out at least 7 minutes ago. I had finally began to eat the food on my side table but quickly stopped.

   "Eww. This taste like feet!" I said taking a bite of what looked like green mashed potatoes.

   "I know. This crap is gross. Why don't you just ask to leave?" Ali said while fluffing my pillow.

   "You think I can? I mean I just got up?" I said hoping I could go.

   "Yeah. You already seemed to have made a huge recovery. Just get a quick check up from a doctor." Ali said smiling widely. I just smiled back after a long check up from a doctor and a change of clothing I was allowed to go which was surprising.

   I was at the front lobby part saying good bye to Ali.

   "Here's my number. Call me anytime." She said winking and handing me a slip of paper. I replied with a kiss on her cheek and I was off. I had reached the boys that were still here at the hospital which were Zayn,Liam and Harry.

   Louis had left I guess. But really I didn't care.

   "Someone bounces back fast on the love scale." Harry said.

   "Hey I deserve a little fun. and you gotta admit. She's hot." I said directing it to Harry only. Liam was already pissed at me.

   We all hopped into a limo that Liam had called and road home. But as I walked in the door I walked up to my room but as I did I looked into Louis and Harry's room I saw a sprawled out whimpering little Louis on his bed.

   I couldn't help but feel a little guilty but I just kept moving and began to text Ali trying to get my mind off the depressed Louis.

   But as I sat texting Ali I thought of a fast easy way to make Louis jealous. You know get it down with.

   "Hey Ali-Kinz. I gotta ask you something ~Nialler<3"...

Louis's P.O.V

   It was at least 4 O'Clock by the time they had gotten home. They had gotten food and went to buy some groceries.

   After they got home Zayn had left to go hang out with this new girl he was seeing. Perrie I think? Liam went to meet up with Danielle for a walk so he could get his mind off of "things".and Harry was standing at the door... Wait a minute... Harry was at the door. I had just realized that.

   "Hey Boo-Bear. You Ok?" Harry said walking in to sit beside me.

   "No." I stated simply.

   "Oh Boo-Bear.. It'll all be ok." Harry said as I collapsed in his arms. Me and Harry are close. So this was nothing out of the ordinary. He just stroked my head as I saw Niall walk by all dressed up. I heard the door bell ring almost on cue. 

   Me and Harry cautiously got up and went downstairs to see the nurse from earlier arms wrapped around Niall.

   "Hey Ali-Kinz. Wanna go chill in the backyard. We could have a outside dinner." Niall said using his charm more then usual.

   "Of course. I'd love Nialler." Ali said as they walked over to the back door. Niall had been a gentlemen and opened the door for her and before following after her he noticed me and shot me a satisfied glance and was out.

   I rushed upstairs locking the door before Harry could come in and stared out the window at the now laughing happy couple below in the backyard. It was killing me by the second...

A/N

Heyy Guys. Sorry If I Haven't Been Uploading. My School Is Still Open And Were Doing End Of The Year Exams. :( Anyway Sorry About All The Drama. It Fits With The Plot. But You'll See Soon. Anyway Thanks For Reading. You Guys Are Pure Epicness<3 Comment, Fan And Vote ~HaleyxXx