Forgive And Forget.

Louis's P.O.V

   I had stayed couped up in my room for at least twenty minutes before I heard the front door open. Harry who had been tapping and trying to get in to our room the whole time had finally stopped. But as I thought I was finally left alone I could here two people talking downstairs. And after a short argument I heard a key go into the lock of our door as it swung open.

   I seen Liam and Harry standing at the door as the both walked in. Harry walked over and shut the blinds from the window I was looking out.

   "Stop torturing yourself Louis." Liam said as he patted me on the back. I just looked down to the floor not looking up for anyone.

   "Louis I hate to see you sad. You need to get over Niall." Harry said standing beside the wind.

   "I can't I've fallen in love with Niall." I said burrowing my face into my pillow.

   "Louis you need to just learn to move on from things. Especially Niall." Liam said but before I could answer Harry began to speak.

   "Louis you know what. Niall's just hurt. You need to show him you actually love him and won't hurt him anymore then you have." Harry said sounding sincere. I sat up but said nothing.

   "Do you really think you love Niall." Liam said earning a glare from Harry.

   "Of course I do. I don't need anybody else. It's gotta be him." I said. But after I said that they both had this sly look on their faces. "What?" I said confused.

   "That reminded me of something and it's giving me an idea." Liam said while Harry nodded.

   "Tell me then."I said intrigued. "Show him you love him by singing a song just for him." Liam said but then Harry quickly added. "In front of many people to." Harry said.

   "Pe-Pe-People? Solo. Me?" The boys just smiled triumphantly.

   "What song?"

   "You said it's gotta be him so how about Gotta be you?"

   "Um I guess. But whe-"

   "At the next concert in Detroit." Liam said answering my question before I finished it.

   "In two days! I don't think I can." I said with a hint of nervousness.

   "You don't think. You know." Harry said smiling as they helped me up and we went downstairs for food. But as we did we saw Niall and Ali walked in and began to make their way upstairs talking and giggling.

   I gave a sad look to Harry and Liam but they just shot back encouraging smiles and I let a weak smile out. If this doesn't work I don't know what will...

Niall's P.O.V

   Me and Ali had just come back into the house. I felt guilty because whenever I looked up at the window I saw a teary eyed Louis staring down at Ali no doubt wishing he was her.

   Me and Ali were in my room as we were snogging her hands reached for my shirt but I couldn't take it and stopped her.

   "Ali I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore." I said lightly nudging her off of me As I sat up. She quickly came to my side. "But why Nialler?" She said sitting next to me.

   "I love someone else. No offense. And it's time to just face it." I said as Ali gave me a concerned look.

   "Oh I see. So your going to tell Louis you still love him after all that." Ali said as a smile grew across her face.

   "Wh-Wha. How did you know?" I asked astonished.

   "Well for one I'm a girl and for two I'm Ali Hayes." She said smiling. Ali knew she was my beard all along and she went along with it. I just gave her a shocked look which made the smile spread further across her face.

   "But I don't think I'm ready to let my heart out again. Yet." I said slowly. Ali seemed to know a lot so I thought I might as well ask her for help while she's here.

   "Then just tell him no hard feelings and work slowly to repairing your heart and falling back in love." She said. I just looked at this smart brunette girl in front of me.

   "Thank you..." I whispered.

   "No problem. Oh and I think you should come out soon. But that's what I think." Ali said with her most satisfied smile yet. How did she know I was thinking of coming out.

   "You psychic." I said smiling.

   "That's me." She said as I pulled her into a warm hug. After that we walked downstairs as I walked her to the door I made sure Louis was in ear shot. I opened the door for Ali and as she left I began to speak to her and made sure the boys heard.

   "Bye Ali-Kinz. I'll miss you. Text me up. Thanks for the help." I said winking and then giving her a hug. She caught on to what I want her to say. "No problem. Good luck." She said smiling as she kissed me on the cheek and was off. I closed the door and sat on the couch exhausted.

   "Hey Niall. How was your date?" Harry said as He Liam and Louis sat on the couch with me. Louis didn't look anywhere near my direction.

   "Good but me and her are just friends now." I said which made Louis look up a little bit more.

   "Oh and Louis?" I said causing Louis to look up. I walked over to him.

   "No hard feelings." I shook his hand as he just sat there smiling. But then I realized that I really wanted to just kiss him there. I mean I really miss his lips. But I had to control myself.

   The rest of the night went as it used to be. All of us chilling. Well after Zayn got home from being with Perrie. We had fun for the rest of the night. But I kept thinking of two things. Louis's lips. And comng out of the closet to our fans. Both are so easy yet so hard....

A/N

Heyy Guys. So You Like? You Guys Are Amazing. Like No Joke. I Never Thought I'd Get A Single Fan But Now Look. I Can't Beleive You Guys Actually Like My Story. This Is For All Of You <3 Comment, Fan And Vote Please :) ~HaleyxXx