Solving The Impossible Case (Horror&Mystery)

BFF: Heyy!

Katie: Sup!

Katie: Hey, do you remember that girl that was found after being missing for two months?

BFF: Yeah! I think her name was Natalie or something like that.

Katie: Yeah, Natalie.

BFF: Turns out her and her parents were missing but they found the parents' bodies a week after being missing.

BFF: It's a miracle the girl is even alive.

BFF: I guess being traumatized can actually take a toll on someone.

BFF She hasn't been herself lately is what her friends say. I feel bad for her.

BFF: Plus the murderer/kidnapper is out there so that should be even harder on the poor girl.

Katie: I know.

Katie: I'm currently in the abandoned building that they found the bodies.

BFF: WHAT?! Why on earth are you there?! Do you want to die or something? You need to get out!

BFF: No, correction.

BFF: YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF THERE!!!

Katie: Relax. Geez! I'm just investigating a bit since I am having a boring weekend.

Katie: Besides I did say that I wanted to become a detective so I guess this is my first case.

BFF: Yeah! And might be your LAST!

BFF: I honestly don't want anything bad to happen to you ok. Just be safe.

BFF: Don't forget to let me know if you find something or if anything bad happens.

BFF: Ok?

Katie: 👍

Five minutes later...

Katie: Hey, I think I have my first suspect.

BFF: Yeah?

BFF: Who?

Katie:I know this sounds crazy but

Katie: I think the one who murdered Natalie's parents

Katie: Is none other than...

BFF: Quit stalling and say it already!

Katie: Natalie herself

BFF: Is this some kind of joke?

BFF: If it is then it isn't funny at all.

Katie: It's just a theory.

Katie: And no I'm not joking. I'm serious.