Wish you could see I'm right in front of you

( Talitha's, Millie's, Skylar's and Nick's outfits ☝) ( the song ☝)

( November 10th 2017)

-Talitha's POV-

Hey I'm Talitha, I'm 16 years old and right now my best friend Skylar and I are walking to my house so we can hangout.

I have a huge crush on her and I tried to make it obvious to her here and there but I don't think she knows because she has never brought it up or anything.

Tag, your it she says slapping my arm and takes off running, I run after here and she turns around still running.

Come on she says smiling, I'm coming I replie while we continue running to my house.

We walk into the we keep the horses and we see my kitten so I walk up to her and squat down petting her.

You got a new kitten? Skylar questions walking up and squats down, yeah, got her yesterday I replie while we both pet her.

She looks up at me and smiles so I smile back what's her name? She ask, Lucy I say looking back at her.

Skylar! We hear so I look up and look behind her and she turns around to see this girl Millie and she likes Skylar and she also likes her back.

Hey Skylar says standing up and walks up to her, Millie wraps her arms around her neck and Skylar wraps hers around milies waist.

Millie looks at me and smirks then pulls back grabbing Skylar's hand pulling her along.

I'll be back Skylar says turning around waves at me smiling while I stand up straight and give her a fake smile.

I sigh and head inside closing the door behind me, I walk up to the couch and sit on it and I have a stupid smirk on my face so I grab a picture album I have with pictures of Skylar and I.

I open it while my kitten jumps onto the couch next to me, I see pictures of Skylar and I on our "first date" but it was just hanging out.

I turn the page to see pictures of us when we first hunged out together, Talitha I hear Skylar say coming in closing the door so I quickly put the pictures back and close the book and put it back under the couch.

I quickly sit back up and act like I wasn't doing anything while Skylar comes up and sits next to me.

Let's play Xbox I say smirking, she sighs and quickly holds up a controller while I grab it and we start playing like we always do.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So this is the first chapter of right in front of you, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.