How can I be so stupid?

( Talitha's, Skylar's and Nick's outfits☝ for the next day)

( same day)

-Skylar's POV-

I walk back to Talitha's house while my friends and I are throwing the football around.

I throw it behind me and turn around to see Robert caught it I'll see you guy's later I tell Alex doing our handshake thing.

Alright, later they all replie while I walk off to the front door and walk in to see Talitha isn't in here.

I walk up to the couch to see her cat Lucy so I sit down and start petting her then I see a book under the couch.

I pick it up to see it has my initial of my first name and her name and it says the good life on it.

I open it to see she has pictures of us and it says the first time we hanged out and it has flowers and hearts.

I keep looking through the pages and stop on the last page and it says I wish you could see I'm right in front of you with a picture of Talitha and I at the park with her head on my shoulder.

I sigh holding onto my head she still likes me I say to myself, I like her too more than I do Millie.

( next day)

I'm back at Talitha's house and I brought flowers, I go to the backyard and I see Talitha and Nick having lunch and they're on a date.

I stop and look at them to see Talitha picking up her cup smiling then she sees me and her smile gets bigger.

I hold out the flowers telling her I got them for her and she looks at Nick and then me again.

Nick tells her something and they look at me again then at each other while she takes a sip of her drink.

I sigh and turn around and walk off how can I be so stupid thinking she liked me I say to myself stopping then keep walking.

I sigh again stopping again and look back at the house rolling my eyes looking at the flowers then start walking again.

-Talitha's POV-

After Skylar left I smile at Nick and my smile disappears I feel so bad I say to myself.

I put my hand on the table resting my head on my head looking where Skylar walked in.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So Skylar found the book and decided to bring Talitha flowers but Nick already beat her.