Sure, why not

( same day)

-Talitha's POV-

We're playing and I'm about to shoot her so she messes with my controller to make me stop so I smack her on the arm.

She presses a button on my controller so I cover her eyes so she can't see, she pushes me off and we keep playing.

I look down at our feet to see some flowers are next to her foot so I push them back under the couch with my foot then we hear the door open.

We keep playing come on man, I'm playing she says to her friend Nick while one of her other friend messes with my beanie.

I sigh and Skylar and Nick start playing with their football let's go play some ball he tells her.

Alright she replies standing up throwing her controller at me and they all head out while I sigh.

( in the field)

I'm sitting down reading my book so I look up to see her friend Justin throw the football to her and she catches it with her other friend Robert tries to tackle her.

I sigh again and contuine to read my book, I feel something hit my leg so I stop and look to see it's the football.

Hey Nick says smiling walking up, hey I replie also smiling throwing the ball to him.

He throws it to their other friend Alex and he walks up to me and sits next to me.

They're so weird he says laughing pointing to Skylar which is on Alex's back, yeah, they are I replie also laughing looking at them.

Hey um, wanna go for a walk? He ask, I look at Skylar to see her doing a stupid dance move and she's not even paying attention.

Sure, why not I replie while we get up and start walking, so how long have you and Skylar been friends for? He ask while we just keep walking.

Since we were 5 years old so about 11 years now I say, wow, that's crazy he replies while I nod.

It becomes silent wanna go on a date with me? He ask really nervously, I think for a second well since Skylar doesn't really realize that I like her and he's cute so why not.

Sure, I'll love too I replie, really? He questions shock.

Yes I say smiling, okay um, tomorrow at 2? He tells me.

Okay, at my house in my backyard I replie, sounds good he says while we head back to everyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So Skylar's friend Nick asked Talitha on a date and she said yes, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.