Chapter 23

Kiki's POV

I woke up and Yoongi was on top of me with his head in my neck and his arm over my chest. He was slightly snoring but it wasn't bad. He was just sound asleep and I didn't want to disturb his sleep. I've already seen how he is if someone wakes him up from his sleep. He really loved his sleep.

I gently and slowly removed his arm off of me and moved my shoulder a bit so his head was on the pillow and off of me. He made a weird sound but I continued to move away from him. I quickly got up and placed a pillow in his arms and he immediately hugged it. He looked so adorable, I grabbed my phone and took a picture of him stifling a laugh.

I walked down the stairs and made my way to the kitchen. I decided on making him breakfast for treating me out to that dinner last night. It was sweet of him and I wanted to show off my small cooking skills. I decided to make apple waffles with fine diced up apples with toast, Orange juice, strawberries and a small fried egg for protein. I was cooking for some time and Yoongi came down the steps rubbing his head and his sweat pants hanging dangerously low. I bit my bottom lip hard but continued to mix the batter and placed a small scoop of it in the waffle iron.

"Good morning baby." He yawned and walked over to me resting his chin on my shoulder. He kissed the side of my temple and hugged me from behind.

"Good morning Yoongi, did you sleep well?" I asked as I moved to chopping up the apples.

"Yeah, I'm still tired. Are we still going to school today? I really don't feel like it. I just want to stay at home with you."

I turned around and pinched his cheeks slightly. "You need to go to school, least we have most classes together." He frowned and pouted at me. "But I don't want to." He continued to whine. I giggled and pushed him away slightly to finish up getting breakfast ready.

"Go sit down already and eat your breakfast." I pointed at the table and he groaned and made his way over and sat down. I placed his food in front of him and sat down in the chair closest to him.

"Yah why aren't you eating?"

"I'm not really a breakfast person." Eating breakfast in the morning made me sick a lot so I often didn't really eat anything first thing in the morning.

He picked up his toast and put it in my face. "At least eat a piece of toast so I don't get upset." I pushed the toast out of my face. "No I'm really fine. Why would you be upset?"

"Because I don't want my girlfriend starving herself and getting sick." He held the piece of toast up at me again waving it.

"Fine, fine I'll eat it." I grabbed the toast from him and ate it and he started to eat the breakfast I made for him.

"Oh my gosh," He exclaimed, "This is so damn good." He shoved more of the food in his mouth. I was happy he liked what I made for him, least I'm doing something right.

"You're such wifey material." He joked but smiled at me. I stood up and looked at him. "I should go home and change into my uniform. I'll see you at school alright?" He shoved the last piece of waffle in his mouth holding his finger up in a gesturing for me to wait a second.

"Do you have any plans after school?" He questioned me.

"Yes. I'm working at the public library with Namjoon. He kindly hired me and I'll be after school there until closing time." I informed him. He nodded his head.

"I have work too but I'm getting off early, I can stop by and pick you up so you don't have to take the bus and walk home in the dark." He got up and gave me a hug. "I wanna give you a ride to school since you're my girlfriend now. I want to show you off to everyone since you're my girl." He smirked and kissed me deeply. My eyes went wide by his sudden movement and I kissed him back. He broke it off and kissed my forehead.

"I'll meet you in a few minutes, don't leave without me." He gave me a small stern looking making sure I wouldn't leave. "Okay I won't leave without you. I'm only a bit nervous of what the people at school will say. Specially Jenny and her friends. I don't want a repeat of what happened last time." I hugged my side remembering her kicking me along with her friends. Yoongi placed his hands on my shoulders looking at me.

"Everything will be okay. Don't worry about her or anyone else. I'll be by your side always okay?" He reassured me and gave me a small smile.

"Okay." I nodded and walked away from him leaving his home and hurrying to get to mine before my mother came home. She would kill me this time knowing I stayed out on a school night, let alone a boy. Or I should say boyfriend now. I blushed a little at the thought of Yoongi and calling him my boyfriend now.

I opened my apartment door and went to my room to change clothes. I changed into my uniform and I grabbed my book bag. I glanced in the mirror making sure I looked okay. I heard Yoongi's motorcycle outside so I quickly made my way out and down the steps. He waved at me and handed me his other helmet and I put it on. I was nervous. I was worried what others would think at school. I was worried for Yoongi as well because he had such a reputation at school too.

(A/n: I hope everyone had a good day, please vote, comment, share!)