Cincuenta Nueve - Special Chapter for 10K

I got ready to go to surprise Jack in Omaha since his performance is today with Kelsey and Skye and oh my lord let tell you im so happy. First, lemme post something before my fans curse me out for not posting anything:

@ClaudiaTihanHungry Girl 😋 -Comments Disabled-@jackgilinsky, @sassyskyee, and 4,291,475 others liked this post-

@ClaudiaTihan
Hungry Girl 😋
-
Comments Disabled
-
@jackgilinsky, @sassyskyee, and 4,291,475 others liked this post
-

Ive been posting boring stuff but later im gonna make so many announcements after this. Also remind me that I need to push Gilinsky to post more.

"Kelsey! Skye!" I yelled to them through the hallway.

"WHAAATTTT!" I heard them yell back in unison. I swear I think they're gonna leave me and become best friends.

"The cabs downstairs for fucks sake." The sounds of them running to the hallway filled through the hotel room and we went downstairs and got in the cab. We snapped a couple of photos, got to the concert and thanked the uber. Damn, I still haven't got the guy who snapped that flick of me. Whatever 🤷🏻‍♀️

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" You can literally hear the sound of fans screaming in our ears, they sure know how to make one deaf.

"Ladies, you gonna surprise them when they're playing or are you going backstage right now?" We looked at each other and decided to surprise them while we're in the front row.

-

Johnson and Gilinsky ran on the stage. "HELLO OMAHA HOW ARE WE FEELING TONIGHT!?" They yelled in the microphone. Damn, it feels like when Jack never noticed me when I went to macgon. Everyone yelled mixed answers and some girls yelled about how much they love them.

Me.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, NOW I DONT KNOW IF YOU GUYS LISTENED TO GONE ON REPEAT, BUT I WANT YOU GUYS TO CHANT ALONG TO US SINGING LAST THING ALRIGHT!?" Gilinsky said. Everyone screamed and it felt like their eyes were meeting everyone elses but ours. As soon as I thought that Gilinsky's eyes locked with mine and his jaw opened in shock.

"Claudia?" He said into the microphone

"Your here?"

"AYEEEE LOOKIE WHO CAME TO SEE US" Johnson yelled into the microhone which made everyone scream.

-
(after the concert cause you know your girls too lazy to write)

"I still cant believe your here" Jack said as he hugged me and kissed my head. (awhh)

"Surprise?" I said while laughing. I looked from the corner of my eye and I see Johnson taking snaps with fans, Kelsey talking to Skye, and some paparazzis taking pictures of us as we walked into the hotel. For the rest of the night, all we did was watch netflix and argue with Johnson about stupid shit.
-

A/N:
GUYS IM SCREAMINGGG
WE REACHED 10K KSJNSJND
I'm sorry this chapter is wack asf I'm bad at writing 🤦🏻‍♀️
You guys have NO idea what im planning and omfg...
I'm making a new book as I said last chapter, called Stan | Twitter | JG
and I might throw in some girls for the main character to be bffs with but I don't know yet and Madison will not exist in that book (thank the holy I don't like her but if you do, I'm not saying anything)
Obviously I'm not gonna say what happens in the book because you can find out when I drop it, but for now its like a mystery.

As always,
Stay Positive ❤️