Noventa - Exposed.

@sassyskyeeAlright, Its time to expose some bitches

@sassyskyee
Alright, Its time to expose some bitches. This isn't my photo this is one of Claudia and Jack whoops anyways. This is wow. So let me tell you a story. Claudia and Jack were happily dating, well actually engaged, hiding it from y'all. Only I knew though. Then one day Claudia was talking about baby's and Jack knew she wanted. So they tried for a baby, and Claudia got pregnant. Madison sent her threats about it and you could see that we all clapped back about the situation but she kept on. So then, this is twisted. She told Claudia to have an abortion when she was able to or she would do something about the baby. Claudia never listened to that because she wanted the baby and she would've lost jack for doing that. One day, this is sick, Madison popped up at Claudias house while Claudia was 9 months pregnant. Mind you, she could give birth ANY MINUTE NOW. Madison was cursing her out for the baby and Claudia was taken aback because of the situation while Jack was upstairs watching football. Madison grabbed her umbrella and hit the fuck out of Claudias stomach, making Claudia scream and Madison running away from this nonsense and Claudia ended up having to go to the hospital, Jack thinking she was going through labor. She gave birth and the doctors said she was fine, but 3 minutes later, she died. Idk why the fuck jacks with Madison when its the reason jess isn't breathing but, hey, not my choice.
-
Comments Disabled
-
@ClaudiaTihan, @jackgilinsky, and 7,492,796 others liked this post
-