CH 26 - Prom

"The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling just to stop the tears from falling."

***

***

3rd Person's POV

"Ugh these heels are killing me!" You whined as you wore your silettos. You were wearing a black elegant dress that shows your curves and just a simple make up.

"No they aren't. Stay still!" Seulgi shouted. Seulgi is the one doing your hair since your father said you don't have the sense of elegant things and sh*t.

"Ofcourse! You wear heels all the time. You're used to this." You said annoyingly crossing your arms. "I'm done." She said.

"Wahhh~ You look...ugly." Seulgi said and she frowned.

"As if your pretty." You mumbled quietly.

"What did you say?"

"I said,yes I look ugly because my 'makeup artist' made me look this way." She scoffed and left.

***

"Are you guys ready?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah." Jungkook and Seulgi said in unison.

"Ye.." You said quietly.

"Ahh you guys finally arrived." Your dad said.
"Ouh,Ill be right back. Go talk to someone." He demand.

"Hoseok Hyung,Ill be somewhere...you don't have to know." He nodd and started talking to a Unnie. She seems much more older than him,but do you care? No.

"Where is the rooftop?" You asked the bartender.

"Oh it's in the 15th floor." He replied.

"Oh okay thank you." You turned your heels and headed to the elevator. Once you arrived,you put your hands on the cold rails and breath in the cool breeze.

"What are you doing here?" You turned around and saw Seulgi. You scoffed and look away.

"Why do you care?" She stood beside you.

"You know Y/N...Im really sorry." She sound sincere.

"Why are you suddenly apologizing? You only bullied me once in awhile. I've been in worst situations before. So It's nothing." You smiled.

"Now I know why Jimin likes you." You chuckled.

"What are you talking about? He doesn't like me." You replied finally meeting her gaze.

"I can see by the way he looks at you. I know because I look at him like that." She looked down.

"Im sorry..." She forced a smile and look back at you.