Bonus Chapter - Babysit

A/N; Bonus chapter,enjoy.

3rd Person's POV

"What?" Jimin ears perked up as he heard what you said.

"Yoongi oppa and Chanyoung unnie are coming over today and babysit the kids." You repeated.

"Sorry,what?" He asked again.

"Jimin." You glared.

"I'm sorry. But you know Yoongi hyung,he doesn't know how to handle kids." Jimin excused.

"Well,We are going to be gone for two days. Who can watch the two? Jin oppa and his wife have a kid too to take care,Namjoon oppa is busy with his work,Hoseok oppa is preparing for the choreagraphy for the next idol,Taehyung oppa is busy handling the company,and Jungkook is out of the country. My dad,is out of the country too. I can't just hire a nanny,I don't trust them too much. And plus,Yoongi oppa and Chanyoung unnie is gonna have a baby soon,so that they will have a experience. So tell me Park Jimin what is wrong with that?" You said in one breath,raising an eyebrow at him.

Jimin chuckled softly. "Aigoo my cute wife. Alright." He finally agreed and came closer to you.

He wrapped his arms around you and hugged you softly.

"Oh? What's this?" You said,as you hugged him back.

"Nothing,I just like your scent." He said as he digged his face to the crook of your neck.

"Eommmaaa!!! Apppaaa!! Someone's outside." The twin's voices can be heard.

You both let go of eachother and looked outside.

"Unnie! Oppa!" You exclaimed running towards them.

You hugged Chanyoung and smiled. Your gaze landed on her baby bump. "When is your due?"

"Next week." Chanyoung smiled.

"Man." Jimin punched his hyungs shoulders playfully. "You're gonna be a dad!"

Suga smiled showing his gummy smile. "Im happy but nervous."

"I feel you hyung,but it's the most beautiful thing in the world."

"Jaehyun! Woori! Come down please." You shouted.

Jaehyun came down giggling,jumping on the last step. On the other hand,Woori came down calmly,shaking her head at her brother.

"Woori,Jaehyun,this is Uncle Yoongi and Aunty Chanyoung. They are going to be with you two for two days,while me and daddy are gone,ok?" You softly said bending down on their level.

Jaehyun's lip quiver and his eyes started to get teary. "Y-your gonna l-leave us?" He stuttered.

"No Jaehyun mommy and daddy are just gonna be-" Woori got cut off when Jaehyun burst into tears.

"No no no,Jaehyun baby it's ok." Jimin crouched down on his level and pulled him close to him,pulling him to his embrace. He gently stroked his back. "We are not leaving you,we will just be gona for two days,then we are back."

"Oh." Jaehyun stopped crying,on sniffles were heard. "Then ok."

"Aigoo Leo." Woori headlock him.

"Noona,stop it!" Jaehyun whined.

"Look at them,so cute." Chanyoung smiled. Yoongi just laughed nervously.

"We will be going now,see you guys on two days!" You and Jimin kissed the twins before leaving and bid goodbyes. You both dragged your suitcases and left.

"So...what do you guys want to do?" Chanyoung asked the two.

"I want to play with noona!" Jaehyun exclaimed pointing at Chanyoung.