Leave

Becca
I was coming home from my best friends house. I walked in the drive way and seen a tour bus. I walked in the house and seen Ricky. I said oh hi, hey I'll be in my room. Don't bother me I'm busy. Ricky said damn man rude much. Dad walked through and said Becca we need to talk. I said oh god what? Dad said honey sit down. I said oh god who died. Mom said nobody, I don't know how she's gonna react. I said react to what? Ricky said tell her. I said someone tell me already. Dad said you're going to be touring with your brother. I said hell no I refuse. I'm not leaving my life behind. Why are you shipping me off to live with him and his friends? Mom said you've turned into a bitch. I think Ricky can fix that. I said what about school? Mom said I talked to the principal and he said it was okay. I said I'm not fucking stupid. You just want me gone. Mom said no honey we want you to get better. I said fuck you. Ricky said Rebecca! I said shut up. Ricky said you need some time away from here and to be around diffrent people. I said no I don't. I like my friends, my cheer team and my school. I'm not leaving. Dad said you're going that's final. I said you can't tell me what to do. Dad said yes we can you live under our house. You live by our rules. I said fine! Mom said go pack. I said whatever. I went upstairs to my room and packed.

5 minutes later
I walked downstairs. Ricky said I'll carry that. I said okay. I ignored my parents and went to the bus....