She's So Nice

Becca
I walked in the bus. The rest of the band was sitting on the couch. Ryan said are you Becca? I said oh my god. I know you did not just ask me that. This is what I'm stuck with. I grabbed my earbuds, sat on the counter, put them in and turned on Shape of you and went through my instagram.

Ricky
I walked in the bus. Talitha said well your sister is very nice. I said what'd she say? Ryan said I asked her if she was Becca. Vinny said and she said I know you did not just ask me that. said give her a couple days. She is not happy about being on here. Chris said obviously. Vinny said why is she even on here again? I said she's a bitch to my parents and their going through some tough shit and having her there ain't helping. Kym said well she's definitely a bitch. I said yeah. Give her some time. Ryan said alright. Justin said what do you think she's gonna do while were on stage? I said I don't know. Ryan said hopefully she doesn't trash the bus. I said I guess we'll find out later then. Ryan said what do you think her reaction would be if she met band members? I said I don't know. Vinny said what do ya say about bringing a couple over before after we preform? I said if she's in a better mood later yea. Justin said hey how far are we from the venue? Ryan said 30 minutes. Chris said alright I think we should start getting dressed. I said yeah. I got up and started getting ready....