He hurts you-Cake

---A/N; none of the boys would ever do this but I just wanted to write it, okay okay and leave suggestions, I need ideas guys. Seriously. And request if you want me to do this preference with the other boys ---

LUKE-

You and Luke were cuddled up watching tv, relaxing after his long day at the studio and your long day of work. Luke was half asleep while, although tired, you were bored and couldn't sleep. "Hey Luke?" "What?" He mumbled. "Can we do something?" "No, just take a nap." He said, not opening his eyes. "I can't sleep, please, c'mon." You pleaded. "Y/N, I said no. Now let me sleep." He said getting irritated. You were about to respond when your phone started ringing. You looked and saw your friend James was calling you. "Hello?" "Hey y/n!" "Oh hey James!" You said happily. You got up and walked into the kitchen leaving an agitated and confused Luke. "Do you want to hang out and catch up, we haven't talked in a while." James said. "Yeah, sounds good, I'll meet you at our usual spot in ten minutes." "Alright, sounds good." "Okay, bye James" you said hanging up the phone. You turned around and there stood Luke with his eye brows knitted together. "What was that all about?" He questioned, still obviously agitated. "nothing, I'm going to meet up with James." You said shortly. "You're not going anywhere" Luke said, voice rising. "Well if you won't take me anywhere, he might as well" you replied moving to walk around Luke. As you were walking past him he grabbed your arms roughly and pushed you into the wall. "I said you're not going anywhere." He spat. "Ow, Luke let go of me! You're hurting me!" You yelled. As soon as you said he was hurting you the anger in his eyes disappeared and he let go of you. You grabbed your arms as you could see bruises already forming. "Babe I'm sorry I had a rough day and I was jealous an-" "Luke, that is no fucking excuse for hurting me!" "I know and I'm so so so sorry, please forgive me I just don't want to lose you, it'll never happen again I swear." Luke said now, on the verge of tears. "Don't ever hurt me again." You said wearily. He pulled you into a hug, whispering in your ear, "I'm sorry's" and "I love yous".

CALUM-

You were sitting on the couch on your laptop, and Calum was out with the boys. You were scrolling through your tumblr and laughing at your idiotic boyfriends picture, not knowing how you got so lucky. Just then, you heard a knock on the door. You opened it and saw your friend Ryan. "Hey, what are you doing here, long time no see!" You said bringing him into a hug. "Y/n I missed you, and me and my boyfriend got into a fight." Ryan said frowning. No secret, Ryan is gay. "Awe come on, let's go make cookies." You brought him inside and started making cookies. Calum got home and walked up to the door to see it was open a crack. He slowly pushed it open to hear you and a guy laughing. He instantly got jealous and mad beyond belief. He followed the sounds of you two laughing and saw the two of you smearing cookie dough on each other's faces. Calum cleared his throat catching both yours and Ryan's attention. "Y/n. A word." Calum said shortly walking into another room you following behind. He grabbed your arm and slammed your back to the door. "Ah, what the hell that hurt! What the is your problem Calum!?" You screamed. Calum winced, you always called him Cal and hearing you say Calum just sounded foreign to him. "Are you cheating on me?" He asked. "What the hell!? No! He's my friend!" You said walking out to Ryan. Calum following you. Ryan looked at the both of you and said "I'm gonna go, oh and Calum, if you and y/n don't work out, you know where to find me, cutie." Leaving a flustered Calum asking "he's gay!? You didn't tell me!?" "You didn't ask Cal." You said laughing. "Oh and Cal?" "Yes princess?" "Hurt me again and I swear to god I will cut your fucking dick off."