Learn to Live

The next day.

Like expected, Number 33 sleeps while the others are dealing with their new guardian: Mitsuba Kiji. Even if they are a bit noisy, is not that loud to wake Ayu up or at least, that's what everyone thought. Kiji doesn't know the habits of that man of hitting whatever it goes near him, so when Uno starts a fight, the guard kicks the inmate which falls right on Ayu.

<<.....Mh.... Uno...?>> Number 11 learnt that if he don't move, Number 33's senses will not label him as a danger, <<What are you doing...?>> Ayu rolls over with Uno on him, that slowly gets up to be sure that he's fully awake.

<<Sorry man, that garish bird kicked me. Did I hurt you?>> says him checking if his friend is bleeding or not.

"Garish bird?" Ayu looks at the new man inside the cell and understands what happened, "Too noisy..." he stands up and pulls off his hood to show his face, <<Hi, what a wonderful look you have today.>>

Who is he?! That man looks completely different!! His smile is too bright and pure, his eyes show only love and care! And just a phrase is working on the guard very well too!?

"Is he trying to seduce him?!" his friends just look curious, when Jyugo will be back, they definitely want to know his missions.

<<May I have your hand, milady?>> Ayu grabs Kiji's hand with the back of his fingers and gently kisses it, then using his own body, Number 33 is pushing out the guard without that he notices, his gazes are all studied to maintain the focus on him and not where he's going.

"He's a pro!!" Nico and the others cover their eyes, but the curiosity wins over them and they decide to peek a little, just a little.

The more he reduces the space between their bodies, the more Kiji becomes embarrassed. The supervisor hits the wall and Ayu blocks him with his arm. He doesn't talk, his charming eyes are enough to bewitch the prey.

"A Japanese kabedon!! Wow!!" once again, that weird switch flipped inside the inmates' minds, "Japanese pick up style!!"

"This man is too easy. I had much harder targets to seduce." <<May I ask you something really important?>> the moment Ayu's leg slides between his, Kiji turns all red and panics immediately, <<It's a secret, so keep it, alright?>> since the officer is taller than him, Ayu moves his body mechanically to reach Mitsuba's lips while the other is on the edge of the insanity, <<Hush, milady...>>

<<No, no, wait, wait, this is too fast, I'm not ready for this-asdfgh!!>> the supervisor passes out and slides on the wall until he sits unconsciously.

<<Too easy, not even funny. Now...>> Ayu picks the body up and drags it out of the cell, <<Don't make a fuss when I'm trying to rest. I've already a weird sleeping schedule, don't fuck it up more than it is already.>> he leaves Kiji next to the cell and closes the door, <<Fucking hell, I can't even sleep in this place.>>

He lays down and covers himself with the blanket, while the others check Mitsuba: he really passed out; god damn, his seducing skills are made for veneration only. Also, that suddenly change of personality is something that they don't know if they have to admire it or being scared of it.

---

Last day without Hajime.

Today, the supervisor officer of the Building 5 will be in charge of the Building 13. Before Gokuu checks what the inmates are doing, he does all the paper works, makes a patrol in the entire establishment and then, walks towards the Cell 13. Seitarou accompanies him to report what he wants to know, since Samon has a lot of doubts about that cell, he's sure that Hajime is hiding something.