Simply Chatting

Hinata's POV
kageyama acted strange for the passed time we were walking together. To point of awkwardness, so I tried to add in a conversation, to pass the time of course. "Sooo...Kageyama..what are you doing afterwards?" I ask curiosly. Though Kageyama replied sharply with a. "Nothing why do want to know?" Yikes..." No reason just trying to have a friendly conversation." I smile a bit, hoping for some good response, but sadly all I got was a "hmmf" and a "ugh" from Kageyama.

So the time past our conversations were geting better, more well chattyer I guess. "So the food fight was fun!" I said smiling. "Y-yeah..fun.." He said "what do mean 'y-yeah fun' ??" I say imitating him..
He got mad

"You didn't have to imitate me!" He exclaimed. "That's not even how I act!" "Yes it is!" I reply. "No IT ISN'T" He becomes louder. "YES IT IS" I get louder gettig closer to his face. He then pauses, seeing as we are about a few inches apart he back away. "HAH are you scared!!?" I act intimidating Kageyama.  He then grabs me by the shirt "WHY YOU LITTLE-ugh" "Hah can't hurt me can you.." He glares at me and drops me down. "Hmmm" I think for a bit. "What..what are you doing?" He says. "Thinking" I reply, "YEAH I see that...about what?" He asks again.."why don't you hurt me anymore?" I stare at him with wide eyes. He freezes. "U-uh" I tilt my head to the side confused. "Hmm? Kageyama? You there.." Still frozen.
Uh oh

I shake my hand in front of him untill he snaps out of it. And he does, at some point.
"H-huh?" He shakes his head and looks at me. "My question?" I say "What question?" "Don't play dumb Kageyama my questions about you!?" I place my hands on my hips and pout. "Oh those..well..uh..I GOTTA GO THERES MY HOUSE BYE" He runs off wildly.
"Hey wait! That's not even your house!!" I yell out to him.."sigh, wierd." I walk my way and go home.

Kageyama's POV
Phew that was close. Too close even.. at least he is too stupid to find out.
I walk around and realized that I'm going down the worn Street.."ugh that's right my Street is after Hinata bokessss." I whine... oh well better take the other way than face his adorable present aga-I MEAN TERRIBLE...oh who am I kidding..I can't help but think about him, and he is just too cute to not HATE HIM..but I do anyways..I don't even know how he would react to me confessing.

I shouldn't risk it.
It's too much right about now.

((Sorry for not posting much but I will try get more in from now on have a good dayyy))