Death of a rival

Naruto was inside the dome of ice mirrors looking at the thousands of Senbon coming towards him, he closed his eyes and awaited his fate. SHINK!! Naruto opened his eyes and saw the most horrifying thing ever, he was unable to speak. "Look what you made me do dobe, I saved your useless life again." Sasuke choked out from the thousands of needle piercing him, "W-Why!?!" Naruto screamed as Sasuke fell into Naruto's arms, "I...I hated...you...you know?" Sasuke choked out as Naruto cried even harder, "T-Then why would you save me!?!" Naruto questioned as Sasuke thought about why he did save the dead last. "Because you're kinda like me." Naruto raised an eyebrow as tears continued to flow. "I know that you hide all your pain behind a mask, that you hide it all behind that stupid grin and obnoxious attitude you use, it's to hide all your pain right?" Sasuke asked as Naruto nodded slowly, "I used to be the same as you, when my family was still alive I was always in my older brother's shadow, my father used to tell me to be like Itachi. I used to get so angry but I hid it and just kept trying to make my parents happy." Sasuke coughed as blood slid out his mouth. "My older brother killed my entire clan in one night." Naruto's eyes widened in shock, "H-He left me alive and cast the most powerful genjustu you can use with the Sharingan; Tsukuyomi. He made me watch him slaughter my entire clan over and over again until he broke my mind. He did it in the hopes of me getting strong enough to kill him so he could redeem himself. I learned that the hokage and the elder council had the Uchiha clan slaugthered because they were plotting a coup." Naruto couldn't believe it, his jiji had Sasuke's clan killed off. "I...I know...I'm not gonna last much longer...so I want you...to take my Sharingan." Naruto couldn't believe what he was hearing, Sasuke was giving him his greatest strength? "After...I give you them...I want you to...do one thing...for me." "Name it Sasuke, I'll do anything for my first friend." Sasuke managed a small smile through the pain he was feeling. "Friend huh?" Naruto put on a small smile but it wasn't one of his fake ones, it was genuine. "So you can actually smile...listen I want you to promise me...that you'll help Itachi come home...can...you do this...for me?" Naruto nodded slowly as Haku just watched the exchange between the two, luckily she had a mask otherwise they would be able to make out the tears streaming dowm her face. "Yes Sasuke I promise." Sasuke let a small smirk form on his face, then he reached into his pouch and handed Naruto a kunai. "What's this for?" Sasuke couldn't help the grin forming on his face. "You need it to...gouge your...eyes out with." Naruto just looked at Sasuke like he was insane, "This...is...the only way to give you all the...power that they have." Naruto took a deep breath and stared at the kunai in his hand, "I stabbed myself in the hand with one, what's wrong with stabbing my eyes out?" He chuckled before jamming the kunai in his left eye causing blood to fly out, Sasuke waited for him to scream out in pain but it never happened, he looked on as naruto ripped it out off his his eye socket and positioned it over his right eye. "Naruto...one more thing." Naruto stopped and looked at Sasuke and saw the most impossible thing ever, Sasuke was smiling. "Thank you...for being my friend." Naruto let a genuine smile grace his lips before stabbing his right eye as well, Naruto wrenched the kunai out and then Sasuke put his fingers under each socket and made half of the rat seal. "Tranfer Jutsu!!!"

Naruto's P.o.v Enter Mindscape
There was a flash of light and I found myself in a sewer. "What is this place?" I heard laughter coming from somewhere so I followed it and found a huge cage with a giant fow inside of it and another person. "What the hell's going on!?!" They stopped laughing and they just stared at me, "Welcome kit to my humble abode, what do you want?" A demonic female voice asked, I looked closely at the fox for a minute cause I had no idea who it was. "I don't mean so sound rude but who the hell are you two?" The fox just shook her head and the person facepalmed. "I am the Kyuubi no kitsune, perhaps you've heard of me?" I couldn't help but stare in awe of her, she was the coolest person I've ever seen. It looked like she started to blush but it was probably a trick of the light. "So why are you here? Actually why am I here?" They chuckled for a second before composing themselves. "We're in your mindscape kit, you tell us why we're here." I was really confused, I had no idea what I was doing there, the last thing I remember was talking to... "Oh no I forgot about Sasuke!!" I couldn't help the tears starting to form again, they cast me a sympathetic look before continuing "Kit he's...gone I'm afraid...he died after the transfer...you have his eyes now that's how you're able to see us." I couldn't help it as the tears just kept coming, suddenly the person came down and stood in front of me. "Are you gonna sit there and mope or are you gonna do something with the gift he gave us?" I looked up at him in confusion. He stood at 5'3 and had red hair that went to his lower back, his eyes were a dark onyx color, he had three whisker marks on each cheek, he was wearing a black kimono top with a combination of the Uzumaki swirl and the Uchiha fan that hung loosely to his body with forearm guards that went all the way to his biceps, he had a dark blue rope wrapped around his waist with a katana sheathed behind his back, he was wearing a pair of dark grey pants with a pair of black ninja sandals.(Think Sasuke's outfit from the beginning of Shippuden, when they find him at Orochimaru's hideout.) "W-Who are you?" I managed to get out from the shock, he just smiled warmly at me. "I'm you, the real you. I'm all your power, I'm what you're supposed to be." "What do you mean?" "He means he's your power kit, he holds all of your strength and all of your intellect." "How do I get it then?" They both smile like a couple of sadists, "That's easy enough, all you have to do is beat me." "How the hell do I beat someone who has all my strengths but none of my weaknesses!?!" "That's the test, you have to figure that out for yourself."
Naruto's P.o.v end