Konoha We Have Arrived preview

Team 7 just reached the gates of Konohagakure when they were stopped by the two eternal Chunin guards. "Team 7 Hokage-sama requests your presence immediately please make your way there without delay."

Sarutobi stared at Naruto while he was examining the photos of the past Hokages. "You know Hiruzen, I find it ironic that I would stare at this photo when ever I was here and yet I was never intelligent enough to figure out that I was staring at the face of my own father."

"Naruto please you need to stop this!!"

"No Hiruzen I will never stop until I have our vengeance." Naruto stated while glaring at Hiruzen with his Mangekyo activated. Hiruzen felt like he was once again a child coming face to face Madera Uchiha for the first time.

"We'll get you this time demon for killing Uchiha-Sama!!" Naruto activated his Sharingan and glared at the mob that surrounded him. "No, I believe I will finally have my revenge, now that your precious Sandaime can't interfere. None shall survive my reckoning." suddenly Naruto appeared behind them with his sword drawn, he slowly sheathed it, when the blade click shut in the sheath everyone exploded in a shower of blood and gore splattering outwards in a 10 foot diameter covering Naruto in blood and bit of human. Naruto turned and looked at the screen with his Sharingan active. "Soon." He whispers ominously as the screen fades to black.