3 Days Later

Three figures are seen making their way towards the gates of Konohagakure, they are Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Kakashi Hatake carrying the wrapped up corpse of Sasuke Uchiha. The overall mood was of sadness and despair. Naruto kept his head down with his eyes shadowed and kept his fists clenched in anger while Sakura and Kakashi kept glancing at Naruto with concern and sadness but every time they stared for too long Naruto would glare at them making them quickly turn their heads so as to not keep his attention on them long enough for them to talk to him. "You're concern is not needed Kakashi, Sakura-san, so place your misguided worry somewhere else please. I have no need for fake sympathy for the demon brat's only friend dying." Naruto's voice was as cold as ice and as dark as the pits of hell. Kakashi's and Sakura's eyes widened before tears started to fall from Sakura's eyes but she quickly wiped them away, Kakashi hung his head in shame having just now realized how much he has neglected his team in favor of training Sasuke simply because he had the same bloodline as him. Kakashi stopped walking causing Naruto and Sakura to stop and look at him in confusion. He set Sasuke's sheet covered body on the ground before turning and kneeling in front of Naruto and Sakura he bowed his head. "I've failed you. I was supposed to look after you three like you were my own children, but I was also supposed to trained the three of you. All I've done so far was train Sasuke while ignoring you and Sakura when you two needed the most help possible, Sakura from being a fangirl in the academy and you who's education was purposely sabotaged. But I've failed you both, Naruto your father would be ashamed of me, but I guess Minato-Sensei isn't your father anymore." Naruto's eyes widened 'How could he possibly figure that out!!' Naruto thought in shock while Sakura's had tears once more as she to bowed in front of him, Naruto's eyes got even wider and inside Naruto's seal the Kyuubi's eyes widened as well, "I've failed you as well Naruto, I should have been a better teammate, I was supposed to be there to watch your's and Sasuke-kun's backs and yet all I've done is focus on my looks and trying to impress Sasuke-kun and look how that turned out." Naruto started to tremble while he tried to hold back the tears before they could start to form but he knew he was failing that job as well, the Kyuubi was speaking to him telling him to give them a second chance. He opened his eyes after he calmed down enough to not burst into tears again. He gave them a small genuine smile not his fake grins that he showed everyone to hide the pain inside. Kakashi and Sakura both stood there shocked before smiling warmly at him. He put his hands out for them to grab onto which they did with smiles on their faces. "I don't believe we've been properly introduced, my name is Naruto Uzumaki-Uchiha I'm 13 years old, I like to read books full of fantasy and adventure, I also like playing with the children in the red light district, most of the money I make goes to them so they have food in their stomachs at night, but my favorite thing to do is visit Kaa-san and Mikoto oba-chan in the hospital to check on them and see if they wake up from their comas. I hate rapists, shameless perverts, demon haters, the civilan council, and the three elders. My dream for the future is to fulfill Sasuke's dying wish of bringing his brother Itachi back to the village." Kakashi and Sakura stared in shock before they both felt tears in their eyes, they realized what he was doing, he was giving them a do-over a chance to start again. Kakashi gave him an eye-smile before wiping his eyes and clearing his throat. "My name is Kakashi Hatake I'm 29 years old and am a retired ANBU operative. I like to read Icha-Icha because it helps deal with the traumas I experienced in the Third Shinobi War, I also like to go to the memorial stone to talk to my dead comrades and usually am late because I lose track of time, I make the outrageous excuses because of my old teammate Obito Uchiha he had terrible luck and usually ended up having to help people on the way to team training everyday, I hate people who treat their comrades like trash and the arrogant who think themselves superior to everyone around them. My dream for the future is to help the two of you become the best Shining you can possibly be." He finished with his patented eye smile but it felt more genuine than all the other times he did it. Sakura and Naruto smiled at him and bowed their heads. "We are in your care please treat us well." They both stated at the same time causing them to look at each other before chuckling. Then it was Sakura's turn, she took a deep breath and began. "Hello my name is Sakura Haruno, I'm 13 years old and I like reading stories about romance and medical history, my goals for the future are to be the best medical ninja ever and to help my teammate with his goal of bringing Itachi Uchiha back to Konohagakure, my dislikes involve Rapists and Perverts." She finished with a smile on her face and a deep bow. When she stood up the three ninja looked at each other and smiled, from the ashes Team Seven had been reborn. The future was looking bright for them.

AN: I know this chapter is much shorter than last one but there is a good reason for that, I have to find a job so I don't have a lot of time to write stories but I had this part mostly written out so I came in and finished something decent for you guys. Trust me when I tell you mofo's that when I have time I'm coming back and adding another 1000 words at least. I just want to thank you guys and if you want, check out my other stories