4

i walked out of the dance room after our studying session, only to see 3 guys leaning against the wall, chatting with each other - jihoon chatting with jinyoung while woojin listening to his earpiece . oh yes, they have dance practice at the room next door today.

"quickly, seongwoo hyung is waiting." jihoon turned my body by placing his hands on my shoulders, facing the direction out. "ouchhhhh!" i hissed, why is everyone attacking my INJURED shoulders today god dammit? 

"oh oh oh I AM SORRY, but i was so gentle..." jihoon lifted both his hands surrendering while saying in an unsure tone. woojin looked up hearing me exclaimed. "noona, did you injured your shoulders or something?" jinyoung asked out of a sudden. i shurgged. "from that day?" jihoon asked, raising one of his brows. i tilted my head, "guess so."

by this time, almost everyone had headed home so it was only us. thank god, i do not have to hide. 

"oh yes you guys are here! boys, wear this over your white uniform, urgent matters to attend to!" minhyun handed them a black blazer. "what is it about this time?" woojin whined as he put on the blazer.

by the way, they look so cool removing the vest of the uniform. DO YOU CALL THAT VEST HM

"just need to get some information, your roles are per usual." minhyun patted woojin's back. honestly speaking, i hate the mafia world. i lost my dad because of this but they are the only one who can protect me since the government - polices officers, hospital backed them up. 

wanna one is a mafia clan, but is protected by government too. dont ask me how and why, im curious too. 

"umm guys, so um do i go with you all?" i looked towards the back as i see an identical van behind us which contains the other half. "oh, stay in the car later on jihee. we are sorry but never ever leave this van. you can't be seen until .. the right time comes" seongwoo said as i nodded, understanding what he meant. 

we reached the destination in less than 15 minutes, thanks to seong woo's speeding. 

"don't worry, they cant see you from outside so just relax or do some work here until we are done .. give us about 15 minutes." minhyun said with an assuring smile. as the leave, i took out my homework and start doing my homework. but really, i have no mood to continue so i started enjoying the scenery. it's nothing much, just motels, bars and old buildings. 

i frowned as i saw someone familiar, memories started flowing into my mind. isn't he the one who killed my dad? i froze. all the terror i felt then, came back. i started feeling as if the world is spinning, really really warm and sweaty palms, tears starting coming out from my eyes and my whole body is shaking. 

oh god this is so suffocating, i'm scared. flashbacks of whatever happened then started appearing again and again. "stop, stop stop PLEASE STOP." i shouted while closing my eyes, shaking. i can't control as i continued shaking and crying.

3rd person pov

"yah oh my god jihee! what happened?" jihoon asked as he opened the door, gaining all of the members attention. "panic attack, shit." seongwoo said mumbled and lowkey panicking as he witnessed members like this before. "but she can't be seen with us now, we cant let her out!!" daehwi exclaimed worriedly. "i will do it." woojin volunteered coldly. "alright, the rest of you all get back in the car quickly." jisung commanded, preventing others to wonder why do they look troubled. 

woojin witnessed her having a panic attack once in school, before a maths test started.

they allowed woojin and jihee to sit alone at the back, trusting woojin to know his role. she was still shaking non-stop. "shhhhh calm down, you are alright." woojin whispered to jihee while wrapping his arms around her, making her feel safe. "you are safe with us now." once the car turned into a corner where its far from the place where they dealed, woojin rolled down the window, allowing fresh air to flow in.  "take a few deep breaths" he continued, rubbing circles on her back and jihee followed his words obediently. 

"sorry." she said in between hiccups. "dont apologise, drink some water." woojin patted her left shoulder as he reached out for a bottle of water. "thank you, woojin." she thanked him and smiled. 

"don't mind me asking, but what happened just now, did you see or -?" sungwoon asked as they were having dinner. "oh, i saw .. i saw the guy who killed my dad. i can remember him very clearly, especially when he has that large ugly dragon tattoo on his left arm." she smiled weakly. the thought of it just gives her nightmare.

"ugly dragon." guanlin chuckled. "you good now?" daniel asked as he gave me a bowl of soup. "yea.. and sorry about my mess just now." jihee apologised.  "what happened to unnie?" yerim asked cutely. "just some panic attacks." jihee chuckled. "oh man, thats horrible. i know how it feels." she replied. jihee raised an eyebrow. "ahh she is probably saying the suffocating feels when she had severe asthma when she was younger, its better now." woojin replied with a smile, ruffling yerim's hair. 

"by the way, the kids wont be going to school tomorrow as we have a huge mission. jihee, please help to inform your teachers and yerim, either of youngmin or his other members will fetch you." jisung informed the rest and he received 2 types of reaction. 

"yes! youngmin oppa!" yerim squealed and lastly, "oh god, you three are going to miss the dance practice again." jihee sighed. "sorry leader, just send us the videos like you always do." jihoon smiled sheepishly. "or you can teach us personally." jihoon continued wiggled his eyebrows. 

a/n i have no idea why but i felt like i need to include woojin's sister. i find it cute and i even saw some tweets saying he is a fool for his sister? i am not sure but in this story, i guess he will be? heh im really curious how he treats his sister. 

anyway, future stories going include "panic attack", if you are uncomfortable, i suggest you to not continue read.